No warning on ban

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
infinitespace

No warning on ban

Post by infinitespace »

I was banned just now by I think Unreal. Another guy who has a personal vendetta against me just like Tibud.

Anyways no warning was given for anything I did. There was a user who kept getting in the doorway so I shot at him to teach him a lesson.

If that's what got me banned you guys should rethink the reason for bans.

The better thing to do would have been to warn me, kick me, and then ban.

But obviously Unreal wanted to act tough.

Anyways re-instate me.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No warning on ban

Post by Fire_Storm »

No, I banned you. For harassing other players and enforcing the ban that Tibud set on you earlier for using foul language. The ban is for 3 days. Continued evading the ban and acting out of line will only extend the ban longer.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

think how ya been acting in game for the last 2 months with all players and remmeber what ya said to me while in game after i said stop acting chidish . dont wanna get back to mention all the things ya do while in game.and also how ya been acting when ya cameback the same day ya got ban.i wanted to give ya 3 days ban and your getting back doing the same thing ya do all the time
infinitespace

Post by infinitespace »

Firestorm - Here's my issue with some of the MLS members. One thing you guys don't do is listen to the players. Ober knows as he has always backed me up.

Here's what I need YOU guys to understand. You are unfairly biased against me. So in every map I see Tibud specifically spectate me as soon as I go on a map. Even though other players are standing around and doing nothing, I get the blame because you guys don't like me.

That's gonna have to stop. I'm sick and tired of it.

I used that language because Tibud calls me out on chat every map. I'm not gonna have that.

You guys don't get to do whatever you want just because you're MLS. You guys are human and also make mistakes.

Don't worry I'll just change my IP and name. You'll never know it's me.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Think what you want dude. Facts are facts. I have no personal anything against you. I have backed you up plenty of times but I have seen for myself what kinds of things you do and its simply against the rules. Go ahead and change your name and IP. It wont help you much.
infinitespace

Post by infinitespace »

I'm not making it up. You guys are constantly obsessed with me. Watching my every move. That doesn't help the situation. I'd like to be a reasonable player but when I feel someone is always hawking me I don't like that. Give me my space, let me breathe and everything will be cool. You guys never had issues with me in the beginning of me playing last year. It only got worse because some of MLS are taking advantage of their privileges. Do you remember sniper? Never had a kick or ban in there.... That's because I am treated reasonably.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

in sniper server ya didnt acted like ya do in tdm
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

As I said believe what you want. We have rules to enforce and you sir are breaking them. Despite several warnings Its time we drew the line. Its probably best you take a few days break gather your thoughts and try this again. Best of luck to you. Topic closed

Return to “Were You Banned?”