Tibud

Report cheaters here.
infinitespace

Tibud

Post by infinitespace »

I'd like to report Tibud as a biased admin/cheater. I've been playing on here for a good amount of time and I noticed one thing in particular. That a lot of MLS players get away with things that non-MLS do not. For example, yesterday there was a full house of players both MLS and non-MLS. Many of the MLS players were taunting very heavily. Yet no taunts were disabled and no warnings given. Today, I join the server and there were very few MLS players. I was taunting back and forth with someone regarding positioning and also responding to their taunts as part of the game (That's what taunts are for) and immediately had my taunts disabled by Tibud.

Tibud prowls and hawks me every single game. Waiting for me to screw up. He is unfairly biased against me because he doesn't like me. I have seen this multiple times and even have MLS players agree with me.

So here's what I want. I want a equal playing field each game. There should be no bias against me whatsoever. One of the admins here needs to tell the clan how the rules work. If i'm gonna be unfairly targeted every game then I'm gonna take this personal and you guys will have another story on your hands. So let's not go there. Treat me fairly every game. It's amazing it's like I'm a celebrity. He watches me like I'm the President or something. What a weird guy. Very butt hurt if I may say so myself. He needs a lesson on getting a life.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Tibud

Post by tibud21 »

ya taunts 5 times in a row . 1 i wouldnt had do anything but 5 in a row is called spamming.and tucanazo did the same tings has ya. when i said to ya both dont spam ya answered with taunts again then a few sec after ya said crybabie. and for the warning ya know about spam rules and its written in game while ya play,as for the MLS they dont spam 5 times in a row like ya did. since ya came back from your ban i didnt cut your taunts until today.
i only cut taunts when its 3 times in a row and more on 1 action
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Infinitespace I would have to disagree with you. Tibud is a fair admin. You on the other hand continue to push the limits and break the rules. I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed at all if he just out right banned you.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

ya used to block doors , spams,help players get outside map, bash my head while im in corner specing someone, insult players , block them in the way coming out off spawn .all that can be done to be a target player.
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

Rules are very clear Infinite. Anytime someone spams the same taunt 3X or more, it's considered spam and therefore, taunts are disabled by an admin. We have no issue with you. I can vouch for Tibud, because I have watched him and our other admins undercover and I can tell you if I felt they were discriminating against anyone, they would lose their admin privileges.

Return to “Report Cheaters”