Waferz

If you want to join the MLS, let us know here.
WAFERZ
MLS member
MLS member

Waferz

Post by WAFERZ »

What’s up guys? My name is Mike, I’m from Louisiana. A few of my main hobbies are video gaming, building cars/trucks, and racing. I am a PPG certified refinisher and have been for 10+ years. Most of my passion lies within the automotive community, but video games are a close second.

MOHAA was one the first games that I absolutely loved, and was definitely the first online shooter that I invested tons of time into. I still remember the MLS severs back in the day and I played on them frequently. I was ecstatic to see the server is still up and running!

Unfortunately my internet (Cox) has been acting up for the last few days and my ping that is regularly 22 is bouncing around and even landing me at 999 on the server at times. I have the Cox gigablast package so this is completely unacceptable.... Nonetheless, I do not want to ruin anyone else’s gameplay so out of respect to you guys I am going to stay out of the server until my internet is acting correctly again. If you do notice that I am lagging when I’m back in please let me know!

My tag in the servers is WAFERZ, if you see me don’t hesitate to say hi! Thanks all for the opportunity to join this awesome clan!
ALF

Re: Waferz

Post by ALF »

Waferz's been a friendly face on the website and server if my input counts. More importantly Waferz's totally cool with my cat eating fetish.
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Post by yosef »

Hey Waferz
My congratulations mate :D
See you in the server
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin