Question

Feel free to post about anything here.
Churro

Question

Post by Churro »

So I have played in this server for quite sometime and enjoy it. Unfortunately there is an idiot that comes in just to annoy and see who he can get banned from the server. You all have seen him. churrogeneral, Son of Churro, Lifeweaver, Strauss, Anyone from LUV clan etc. He says the admins think I am funny and won't do anything about it and can't stop me. I say knock it off idiot go annoy or teamkill someone else and I get kicked. He has already gotten Rescuemedic banned. I have asked admins to watch him but he knows when I do it and stops till admins leave.

Let me know how you want me to handle it, It's not enjoyable when he is in when I'm in.

Churro
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Question

Post by Unreal »

Hello, churro, this must be really unpleasant
Our admins are online most of the time, but in some moments it can be without, everyone has their jobs, their lives, so my tip is to play with another name, without telling who you are, maybe that way you can play in peace,
At least until we resolve this issue.
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

Churro
Next time he's in server and I'm there type the last 3 letters of the name and I'll watch.
Churro

Post by Churro »

Thanks Killz. The other issue is that he uses other players names and makes them look bad. You can always tell since his pig is 150 and up compared to the players names he uses. Like this morning I was in there under a different name and he was using mine Gen. Churro, my ping is in the 50's his is in the 150's FYI. His comments to me were nice post but does no good. I have 2 admins that protect me and will unban me. He reads all this but afraid to post.
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

Maybe now that Elementary school has started again, he/she will not be around during the week. Let us know.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Lol.