Why banned me?

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
jgabriel

Why banned me?

Post by jgabriel »

I am a Francotirador, I have been banned from the server even though I do not use hack and I can prove it. I have recorded several maps where you can see my way of playing, I even have a channel on YouTube where I upload them eventually to avoid suspicion of me.
I hope this issue can be resolved definitively, because I have already been banned many times, and I think it is annoying for the administrators that I constantly ask them to unban me.
Here is a video playing on the server and I have many more.
https://youtu.be/o7DOkURdr8M
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Why banned me?

Post by Unreal »

I watched you for 3 entire maps, and you were seeing everyone before they appeared on your screen, and in every corner when there was someone hiding
I don't care if our lead admin removes the ban, but I won't
jgabriel

Post by jgabriel »

Unreal wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:11 pm I watched you for 3 entire maps, and you were seeing everyone before they appeared on your screen, and in every corner when there was someone hiding
I don't care if our lead admin removes the ban, but I won't
I have 3 maps recorded when you ban me. The Bridge, Algiers and Remagen. It's my proof that I don't use and never use hack.
I accidentally reported your message, sorry.
These are the videos:
https://youtu.be/DOnhCbfR9cM
https://youtu.be/zwv5xAMJULc
https://youtu.be/5JGJ8S7mBIg
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

The recordings are nice and all but there is no telling when these recordings where done and no way to tell that. So they do no good for your case. Now if the videos showed you getting banned and your play right before. That would help. I will side with Unreal as he is a tenured admin
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
jgabriel

Post by jgabriel »

Fire_Storm wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:55 pm The recordings are nice and all but there is no telling when these recordings where done and no way to tell that. So they do no good for your case. Now if the videos showed you getting banned and your play right before. That would help. I will side with Unreal as he is a tenured admin
Understand. So how can I show that I play fair? The recordings are of those maps that Unreal was looking at. I have the recording where he kicks me but where he bans me. The only solution I can find is for them to unban me and watch me, I will have the recordings of all the games. Unreal didn't give me a chance to defend myself.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

That is something you need to work out with unreal then.
jgabriel

Post by jgabriel »

Fire_Storm wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:40 pm That is something you need to work out with unreal then.
Unreal does not answer my messages. An administrator must be neutral and not close the dialogue. How to solve something with a person who does not respond and you think he did the right thing without checking it first? What do I do to get my ban removed or should I resign myself for an unfair action?
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

I will not remove unreal's ban

Return to “Were You Banned?”