banned

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
fr0mchile

banned

Post by fr0mchile »

hi everyone
I just got banned by jkillz supposedly wallhacking
first he tested me if I was playing with aimbot with no success. and then with no reason I got banned for wallhacking.
thanks
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: banned

Post by jkillz »

There were others that questioned your gameplay before I even decided to spec you. When you shot me 3 times and I could not even see where they came from on the bridge map I had to spec. Based on where you were there is no way in hell you could have known where i was. You are simply wallhacking my friend. Now you can speak to other admins about lifting ban but I know what I saw.
fr0mchile

Post by fr0mchile »

I've been playing this game since it came out first of all.
because you didn't see from where I killed u it doesn't mean that I'm wallhacking.
I don't know what shots u are talking about if i killed u in front of u those 3 shots u are mentioning.
but anyway.
I'm going to talk to another admin. but u didn't see nobody hacking
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

fr0mchile wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:03 pm I've been playing this game since it came out first of all.
because you didn't see from where I killed u it doesn't mean that I'm wallhacking.
I don't know what shots u are talking about if i killed u in front of u those 3 shots u are mentioning.
but anyway.
I'm going to talk to another admin. but u didn't see nobody hacking
How long you played this game is irrelevant.
And no i did not see you kill me right in front of me, if that was the case i would not need to suspect anything.
It was 3 instances in a row.
Get this: there were players from your side that actually suspected dirty play.
Im not opposed to you being unbanned but you will need to ask one of the other admins.
This post is going to be a he said she said post by the way it is going so i am not going to continue going back and forth with this.
With that said ask for a admin to unban you and come back clean.

Return to “Were You Banned?”