Francotirador
-
Killer-Instinct
- MLS member

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 7:22 pm
Francotirador
something weird at least...many kills for so long, 150 + ping, chatting with another member he saw equal than me
- SniperintheShadows
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:42 am
- Location: North Myrtle Beach, SC
Re: Francotirador
Aside from one time when he (uncannily) seemed to know exactly where I was, I had no problem killing him during the game. IF he's hacking, it's most likely a wall hack.
-
Disciple777
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2025 2:33 pm
- Location: Dallas, Tx
Re: Francotirador
Agree.
Re: Francotirador
I think he plays with fog and bushes disabled, or something like that, because in Destoryed Village he always shoots from behind the bushes, and hits you when you're hiding there.
Re: Francotirador
always taught the same about him hides in allied spawn and shoot thruw the shrugs in other spawn in the ruins


