Serverlist just loading 40 servers?

Ask game related technical questions here
smokeywaterz

Serverlist just loading 40 servers?

Post by smokeywaterz »

Hi guys,

anyone here knows why the serverlist in the game only shows about 40 servers since a few days? And is there a way to see all servers again?

Smokey
Kirby2002

Re: Serverlist just loading 40 servers?

Post by Kirby2002 »

For mls just use the ip on the website
smokeywaterz

Post by smokeywaterz »

Yes I know, connecting to MLS is no problem. But all over the world people face this problem. The internet is full about this for the last few days, nobody seems to know what caused it.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

I've always used an external server browser for MOHAA and it has no issues finding our servers. Find it here or here is another location
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GotLead- »

I'm glad Smokey posted something. I was thinking the MLS servers were offline for several days and I was getting "disgruntled" as I like to get my MOHAA in when I have time. I use the MOHAA revival version that has all the MLS server shortcuts listed under the normal login screen...but they wouldn't connect either. It wasn't until I saw Smokey's post that I even thought to check the IP addresses and NEWS FLASH ---> the IP's have changed! Now I can go straight in using our correct IP but I wonder how many others are affected - and like Smokey also wonder what the heck is causing this all of a sudden.
GotLead?
smokeywaterz

Post by smokeywaterz »

Godlead? Nice to read your post! I couldn't imagine that I would be the only one experiencing this phenomenon. In this sort of situation you'd almost think the issue lies with yourself, luckely that's not the case here. Since yesterday I see the MLS server back in my list but still not all the other servers that were there in the past. I'll don't use the Revival version (did not even knew this excists) but I will download it. Thanks again for you post.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Hello,

I am going to see about uploading a fresh copy of the game with the updated MLS IP's in the menu. Until then you can replace the MLS menu you have in the game should be in the mohaa/main/ folder and download MLS Menu 1.4.9 I believe it is. Replace the 1 thats in your mohaa/main folder with the new 1 unzipped
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GotLead- »

Thanks Fire, I'll look in the main folder and see what's there. We appreciate your support.
GotLead?
AXIS_Nadman

Post by AXIS_Nadman »

You can edit your desktop shortcut with this settings:

C:\MOH_REVIVAL_V2\MOHAA.exe +set cl_playintro 1+connect 66.23.201.134:12203

Return to “Technical Support”