annoying people

Report cheaters here.
Killer-Instinct
MLS member
MLS member

annoying people

Post by Killer-Instinct »

no cheat but there are 2 people really annoying with spamming, orwhatever and japanece dancer mari (being mls member he should follow the rules), i'm already report both formerly
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: annoying people

Post by Unreal »

Thanks for the warning, we'll look into it
OrWhatever69

Post by OrWhatever69 »

I would like to apologize to you and others I may have bothered.

I am not trying to ruin the game or experience for anyone. I appreciate everyone who plays and keeps the game active. I do admit I do spam, and sometimes people have asked can you stop, and after which I complied. It's hard to explain, but pushing these buttons actually helps me play better. Or at least I think that. Believe it or not. It keeps my fingers active, my brain, my zen, my chi, my endorphins pumping, moving fast, and reacting fast. Please note here, I'm not trying to excuse my actions.

In that particular V2 match if you would have watched me I was strafing almost every doorway. Not sure if you or anyone else here ever played Starcraft Broodwar. But it is common in the game to spam buttons or ccommands the entire match. These types of games spamming is actually necessary to play well. I'm not trying to excuse my actions or justify them.

This particular game spamming was over the top. I am guilty.

I don't recall you asking us to stop. I'm not saying, because you had not said anything that makes spamming okay or acceptable. And if you did say can you stop and I did not, I apologize.

- I will do better

Stay groovy,
Orwhatever.
Kirby2002

Post by Kirby2002 »

<3
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

Killer-Instinct wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:55 pm no cheat but there are 2 people really annoying with spamming, orwhatever and japanece dancer mari (being mls member he should follow the rules), i'm already report both formerly
I agree to disagree Killer.
ohwhatever does not spam that much at least when im on. Japanese Dancer (she) does spam but you have to also remember some of the spams she does is typing great shot so i can give her a pass on that one.
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

jkillz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 pm
Killer-Instinct wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:55 pm no cheat but there are 2 people really annoying with spamming, orwhatever and japanece dancer mari (being mls member he should follow the rules), i'm already report both formerly
ohwhatever does not spam that much at least when im on. Japanese Dancer (she) does spam but you have to also remember some of the spams she does is typing great shot so i can give her a pass on that one.
on a side note: Lite and I spam each other all the time and we are pretty vulgar to each other. I feel like mits part of the game and there is nothing wrong with a little trash talk for fun. loosen up.
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

jkillz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:59 pm
on a side note: Lite and I spam each other all the time and we are pretty vulgar to each other. I feel like mits part of the game and there is nothing wrong with a little trash talk for fun. loosen up.
back to whatever...he does go after sniperclown but its all in good fun.
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

jkillz wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:00 am
jkillz wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:59 pm

back to whatever...he does go after sniperclown but its all in good fun.
at the end of the day, we play to have fun right?
Killer-Instinct
MLS member
MLS member

Post by Killer-Instinct »

Apologies accepted, try not to spam so much in the future, on few occasions I also touch the commands but in an appropriate way so as not to bother the rest of the players, I don't remember if I warned you and Japanese Dancer on that occasion, I usually do it before to make a report like this time.

Best regards,
Killer Instinct.
OrWhatever69 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:06 pm I would like to apologize to you and others I may have bothered.

I am not trying to ruin the game or experience for anyone. I appreciate everyone who plays and keeps the game active. I do admit I do spam, and sometimes people have asked can you stop, and after which I complied. It's hard to explain, but pushing these buttons actually helps me play better. Or at least I think that. Believe it or not. It keeps my fingers active, my brain, my zen, my chi, my endorphins pumping, moving fast, and reacting fast. Please note here, I'm not trying to excuse my actions.

In that particular V2 match if you would have watched me I was strafing almost every doorway. Not sure if you or anyone else here ever played Starcraft Broodwar. But it is common in the game to spam buttons or ccommands the entire match. These types of games spamming is actually necessary to play well. I'm not trying to excuse my actions or justify them.

This particular game spamming was over the top. I am guilty.

I don't recall you asking us to stop. I'm not saying, because you had not said anything that makes spamming okay or acceptable. And if you did say can you stop and I did not, I apologize.

- I will do better

Stay groovy,
Orwhatever.

Return to “Report Cheaters”