A public message for <MLS>Sgm.$niperClown

Feel free to post about anything here.
SniperintheShadows

A public message for <MLS>Sgm.$niperClown

Post by SniperintheShadows »

Foe some reason you continue to harrass me for the way I play. I don't play that often these days, but when I do, and you are also in the map, you seem to go out of your way to take issue with the fact that I "camp" . . . So much so, that you feel the need to either complain about it, or announce my location to the rest of the players because I have killed you repeatedly . . .

I actually joined MLS about a year and a half ago, and even then; even wearing my tags you STILL gave me shit . . . At that point I figured, "If this is how <MLS> members treat other <MLS> members, I'll pass. I then contacted Braveheart to let him know I was taking off the tags. (My name is already long enough.)

FYI . . . <MLS>Sgm.$niperClown; before you criticize the way I play, check the stats. If you look at "Efficiency" you will see that you rank #174 out of 2,069 players; not bad. I am currently #2 . . . (and that doesn't include the 15-2 I just put up in Destroyed Village in less than 6 minutes before I left because of your comments). Maybe you could learn a thing or two from me . . .

I play only occasionaly these days, and only a few maps in particular. All I ask, is that you leave me alone when I do . . .
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: A public message for <MLS>Sgm.$niperClown

Post by Crossman »

I feel like this all is banter and is part of the game. The game has voice commands to increase banter.
I dont believe anyone is insulting, harassing or disrespecting each other. If you insist i'm wrong we can pull the chat logs and see. If you can give a date and time, that would be helpful.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Hello Sits.
I would get a second opinion before I post something like a Public Message regarding an MLS player.
I understand its painful to hear(Read??) being called a Camper or any other accusation. On the other hand, knowing SniperClown (God i hate that guy If i am honest), He never mean to insult, degrade or berate anyone with his chat, Heck, He hardly ever use chat feature in the game so if you find him addressing you in chat? take that very feather and place it very high on that very hat you are wearing.
I get it, emotions do drive us doing things we initially don't intend to but, If you can message me in private for asking tiny little details before you do it, how come this one didn't fit the bill?
Another thing. Internet is a brutal thing for All whatever billion people living in this planet. And we cant win them all now can we? any sort/sign of friction/frustration shown on "Internet" can make life very hard for one. Just saying. Beside, I thought being Sniper requires 101% attention toward movement, sounds, in the game. If you have time to read all that and make an opinion out of it, I suggest changing name.
Questions? You know where to send them, As you always have (Wonder how this one didn't make it)
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GotLead- »

Sooooo, I get where Sniper Clown is coming from in that it IS aggravating to get nailed over and over again from across the map from someone you can't locate. That being said, I have also found that it is easy to aggravate Sniper Clown because he's constantly getting killed by everyone else too. :D

Now I, on the other hand, almost ALWAYS will go hunt down whoever last killed me and make them target #1...especially if I've been killed by them multiple times from a sniper nest. I take it as a fun challenge to pop your guts in that little hidey-hole you've dug for yourself. However, I think there's nothing wrong with your style of play. Actually I think it's a good balance for my style which is running around shooting someone or getting shot. I might throw up a "grrr" after getting sniped a few times but you can bet I am coming for you if that happens.

I think SC is probably just venting about you, just like he vents about getting killed by rockets, bashing, and shottys. You can laugh it off like I do or let it bother you. Nice efficiency, by the way - i didn't know that was a stat. Actually didn't know there were stats. I wonder what mine is? I try to conserve bullets so it should be fairly high.

EDIT: SC, you know I like ya man or I wouldn't bust your chops. I've got no issue with you bro. Just also wanted to make that clear.
Last edited by GotLead- on Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GotLead?
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

Some points, it's not against the rules to hide and camp, just as it's not against the rules to call someone a camper, or tell the enemy's place, sometimes through chat, and sometimes players are talking through discord or ts, and nobody saw that he told the location,
Only details, be well
rustybird
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by rustybird »

What is wrong with being called a camper anyway? I feel good in my skin. BTW we all camp at one time or another.
Kirby2002

Post by Kirby2002 »

Yeah i dont take clown very serious. I always try my best killing him. If i need too camp too do so i will. Might even start a bonfire and roast some marsmallows. I also say people camp and cheat just because im a annoying person and think its funny even when its not true.
OrWhatever69

Post by OrWhatever69 »

Well, you always play axis, and clown always plays allies. You are both good players.(clown is mediocre at best) Therefore, it would be natural to have tension between the two of you.
Please read this next part with a light heart.

$niperclown uses words like "camper" as a coping mechanism; you got right under his skin. Instead of realizing, maybe he should of looked where you are at before running out in the open it is easier for him to yell camper. He got caught in the cross fire. And yes, I'm teasing him right now. I hope he sees this.

Let me say that I love clown. I like playing against him. I like messing with him. I really like killing him(more than anyone else in the game), taunting him, and then pressing my bind key that says "Snipe and miss ya later or whatever $niperclown." I would also like to note, after I started using this bind key, he stopped saying "Snipe ya later" when he leaves the game. And I'm very disappointed.

The progression of me taunting him with a bind key, originally started from Him saying "K" after I killed him and me replying with a "K". "K" is another key coping word clown uses when he dies. I actually felt bad at one point for taunting him, however he has thick skin.

Good job getting under clowns skin and I salute you.

We all have different personalities, and we all mesh. I hope you can still play and enjoy the game with us <3.

Shine on you crazy diamond or whatever. <3
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GotLead- »

Sniper Clown has been stepping his game up lately. He's probably raised his k:d ratio a few points. I think he'd be a good match for either Kirby or Whatever this week anyways :D
GotLead?
KlauWNZ

Post by KlauWNZ »

Mah Boy SniperClown has a whinethread. Good job mate.