BANNED FROM SERVER

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
begum

BANNED FROM SERVER

Post by begum »

Who Banned me from Server and why????

IP: 119.73.97.2
Begum
barrany

Re: BANNED FROM SERVER

Post by barrany »

Please unbann that talkative rocket launcher guy i enjoy playing with him :D
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

what did you do begum?
Kirby2002

Post by Kirby2002 »

I bet you pissed someone off
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

I did not ban you and I'm passing info on here.

1. You were spawn camping.
2. You did not listen to other MLS players and were rude to them.
3. Your kill/death ratio was extremely poor.
begum

Post by begum »

That's the first time I am hearing this. Me spawn camping??? LOL phantom was advising me to use hack and I was asking clown where to get one. Ask them...how can I spawn camp. Rude to other MLS that's a good one LoooL. People here enjoy playing with me and requesting to unban me how come I can be rude. My kill to death ratio is bad due to high ping so I have to fire 3 to 4 times to kill someone so I guess now you can understand why the ratio is poor.

All I remember is that I killed Quacker with my pistol and next thing I got banned from server. Now what can I say?
Kirby2002

Post by Kirby2002 »

Mls membrr advising others to use hacks? I dont think so..
And i think your rude yes. You accuse people without no reason and keep asking why they let me join mls. Thats rude.
Quaker
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Quaker »

The advising to get hacks was obviously a joke. You were banned for constant spamming of taunts. I figured the turning off of your chats would have got the point across , sadly it did not, and here we are. You are rude and disruptive , i want to get on the server and kill some people for fun not have to deal with some player with disruptive behavior that cant listen to admins. You may try playing some other games if you do not agree to abide by the rules we don't need This kind of behavior here. Someone will unban this player , maybe , just maybe, he can learn some manners.
jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

begum wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:24 am That's the first time I am hearing this. Me spawn camping??? LOL phantom was advising me to use hack and I was asking clown where to get one. Ask them...how can I spawn camp. Rude to other MLS that's a good one LoooL. People here enjoy playing with me and requesting to unban me how come I can be rude. My kill to death ratio is bad due to high ping so I have to fire 3 to 4 times to kill someone so I guess now you can understand why the ratio is poor.

All I remember is that I killed Quacker with my pistol and next thing I got banned from server. Now what can I say?
be nice please...i want you to come back so i can get more kills :lol:
begum

Post by begum »

Okie admins I will be nice :)

Return to “Were You Banned?”