Cursor & Gun Drops

Ask game related technical questions here
Missionary

Cursor & Gun Drops

Post by Missionary »

Hey all! I have two issues I'm hoping someone can help me with.

1. Wondering if anyone else is having or had an issue where the mouse cursor will sometimes appear over the game screen and won't let you shoot? When this happens to me I have to spin around in a circle to get the cursor onto another part of the screen where it doesn't show up before I can shoot again.

2. My guns will randomly drop while playing sometimes and I have no idea why. My hotkey is set to "G" and I'm definitely not hitting it. Most of the time it will happen when scrolling my mouse wheel to switch weapons. Other times it may happen when I click to shoot. Thoughts?

Thanks all!
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cursor & Gun Drops

Post by Fire_Storm »

1. For cursor issue. That is typically a windows issue. something in the background is trying to become active on windows. Typically a fix for that is to run the game as admin in windows. right click on the game and choose run as admin.

2. random gun drops is sounding like a key sticking. or a misconfiguration of your mouse/keyboard binds. Double check your settings.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

Adding on to what Fire said, check for anything that has a bind for "weapdrop" in your config. Your mouse wheel has a button, MOUSE3, that may be triggering the weapon drop.
Missionary

Post by Missionary »

Thanks guys! Hopefully that takes care of it!

Return to “Technical Support”