Kicked by Unreal

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
SUBL1M3

Kicked by Unreal

Post by SUBL1M3 »

I was kicked today by Unreal for breaking server rules. What rule I broke exactly I do not know.

I was playing on Remagen and not swearing, cheating, telenading, spaming, spawn killing, or being disruptive towards the other players. All of a sudden I am kicked and when I return I ask why. He replied "you know why"

This was the only response to my question of why I was kicked. I repeatedly asked for clarification and he absolutely refused to give me any. He would only reply by saying to post on the forum. He could have easily killed the issue but instead took the tactic of avoidance.

So here I am on the forum. Please explain to me why you kicked me, and why you felt you could not address the issue WHILE YOU WERE IN THE SERVER???? If you treat the players of the server with contempt then I don't believe you should be an admin. I've had absolutely 0 issues with any other MLS members or admins but you for some reason decided to make this an issue.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kicked by Unreal

Post by Fire_Storm »

Thats what forums are for. Reasons for kicks and bans are not to be discussed in game as it disrupts game play for others. Unreal will probably reply with a reason to why you where kicked on forums.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
SUBL1M3

Post by SUBL1M3 »

He was in spectator when I initially asked for clarification.
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

First, I did not record, to have evidence, so I did not say what was in public, because this is against the rules
You were playing very strange, disrupting the other players in the middle of the way, so the kick, as a warning, a normal circumstance for any player who does something that is in the way.

Return to “Were You Banned?”