Why banned for no reason?

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
WayneJ

Why banned for no reason?

Post by WayneJ »

My IP is 86.150.210.56

Banned by Tubil??

Banned me for wallhacking?

I do not know what wall hacking is??? When I changed my IP and joined game again, I kept asking Admin Tubil what wallhacking was, he banned me again!!!!

You want people to contribute to your server, it will not happen like this??? Treated with such disrespect..
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Why banned for no reason?

Post by tibud21 »

i spected ya a while for wallhacking and ya were.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

wallhacking is like ya were doing looking at player thruw the walls and aiming him at hes comes at the corner
WayneJ

Post by WayneJ »

You do know what you are talking about, you are definitely incorrect. I could not see through any walls and I am categorically NOT using any hacks.

I see many players on this forum banned by you for wall hacking and they all saying you are incorrect, have you thought you may be wrong!!
WayneJ

Post by WayneJ »

I was just reading back at what you were saying, "i spected ya a while for wallhacking and ya were.". I think your server is incorrect with faults as I was definitely not using any hacks. Again you are wrong!
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

on this forum is only one player that said i ban him by mistake your the second that says it . that doesnt make many players like ya mentionned. and by the way if ya get ban and comeback 1 minutes later its called evading ban , thats why ya got ban again . your supposed to come on forum to complaint your ban and ya didnt do so.ill let ya play again and im pretty sure your already doing so since it only took ya 30 seconds to cameback in. be aware ill record what i see next time . to prove my point.
WayneJ

Post by WayneJ »

Hi
very interesting as all the other players say the same thing, no hacks or cheats being used and it is only you banning them for Wallhack.

Please record the evidence and send to me. I would be very interested as I said I do not cheat and there are no hacks on my system.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Sorry I wasnt going to put my nose in but, Tibud is a senior Admin.
Whoever is banned by any admin is free to contest ban but its more giving justification rather than calling an admin incorrect and other things.
He has removed your ban as stated in previous post, courteous thing would be to say Thank you and carry on playing.
Since the ban is lifted, you can play, Matter is deemed closed.

Return to “Were You Banned?”