i got ip banned trying to get red dot

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
itsmrbill

i got ip banned trying to get red dot

Post by itsmrbill »

never caused any probs played with u guys for years tried to get red dot from one of you said it was clickable on ur site but it wasn't tried many times in the last month to download ur red dot site but unable to get it so a guy sent me a link and I clicked on it installed "the dot" and went to play next thing I know my ip is bane I got scammed I think and all I wanted was ur red dot sight please make it downloadable again and lift ban ty idk what happened or why if you can tell me thanks I dont know my ip and my name for some reason was "un named player" I think dont know why that either please help ty im HKK-ITSMRBILL I know youseff gen lite etc
itsmrbill

Re: i got ip banned trying to get red dot

Post by itsmrbill »

FOUND MY IP ITS 47.205.198.205 AND I DONT KNOW WHO BANNED ME I GOT NO NOTICE OR ANYTHING TY
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

I found your IP in the ban list and removed it. Please remove whatever mod you downloaded that caused you to get banned. Also I just checked and the red dot is on our site and download does work in fact work. You must be logged in to download just so you know. Hope this helps. Also it appears you posted same thing twice. I deleted the other thread.

For future reference, Its not a very good idea to click on or visit links from people unless you really really trust them. I would stick to only using mods hosted on the MLS site or other reputable MOHAA clans sites. The mods on the MLS official website site for download have been verified clean and supported by our servers.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

itsmrbill wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:02 am so a guy sent me a link and I clicked on it installed "the dot" and went to play next thing I know my ip is bane I got scammed
This is strange. Who was that guy? Did you approach him or he volunteered to help? We need to know few details as there might be other infected? Was he from this clan?
for years tried to get red dot from one of you said it was clickable on ur site but it wasn't tried many times in the last month to download ur red dot site but unable to get it
Its very weird as the download link is functioning since the day it was put up there. If you had any trouble, Did you contact any of the clan member/admin for help?
itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

No no not in game or from you it was from a forum one of many i searched looking for the dot o dont remember what for there were so many etc ty for unbanning me
itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

And yes i have told several members that there is no visible clickable download button on the site for the red dot i will try again

Return to “Were You Banned?”