Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Feel free to post about anything here.
Quaker
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Post by Quaker »

Been playing for 17 years now, never really joined a clan until i started playing on the Stoner server, seen the name Major Leauge Stoners and was like yup thats for me :p . Ive meet alot of great guys/gals in the years since i joined MLS. I liked being able to play in a sever without getting banned every time i went on a killing spree, this clan has always had good admins. Pus420 (mia now) got me to join up have not regreted the decision in all the following years. But i needed a new name , so i sat and sat thinking what do i want to be.... and there right in fornt of me was the box of Quaker brand oatmeal i was eating for breakfast with the funny little man and funky hat just smiling at me , (and i was high so there's that) and Boom the servers worst nightmare Quaker was born. Ive got butllets with all yer names on em boys and im gona use em all. I live in Vancouver Canada, i enjoy playing with all the others around the world (except lite , hes a bastard :P) miss the Mia's there are so many no longer around , but we always have new blood coming in which is great for a game this old, MLS provides a fun clean server for people to get their kill on and it shows. Shout out to all the people who do all the work in the background, Lefty, LIte, Brave, Yosef, Firestorm, Barbarossa(mia) and others, yall make this possible and i am greatfull for your efforts on a daily basis. Our server has been Number one on gametracker for as long as i remember (except for that month of DOS attacks) casuse we pissed off a hacker. Ive noticed a steep decline in the amount of hackers ive had to bann in the last while , another tip of the hat to the admins most hacks know not to bother coming to Stoner server. I really enjoy yosefs videos, bud you got to do MORE . I think it would be really cool to get a screen shot of as many MLS as possible in one place to put on the forums. Thats about it see ya all in the Server, ill save a bullet fo ya :P
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why did YOU Join the MLS clan? Tell your history with MOHAA game and MLS clan!

Post by Brave_Heart »

Jeez Quaker... never knew that many words existed :D
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

probably just woke up and hes not stone lol
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

I started playing when the game came out. Played it a bit Started a small clan with a buddy called at the time {AVG} or something like that. It lasted for a few months until his server broke (was a small windows server sitting in his bedroom at the time) then we kind of lost interest in it. I got busy with work and life and learning linux. So I kind of forgot about things. Then I found game again and installed it and started playing once again a few years later. Joined another clan (cant remember name of it) but played there for a few months before moving to Iowa where I only had satellite internet. (My ping was 1400) so i quit playing again. Then We finally got DSL here but i could never get game to load so I gave up again. in 2017 I got into a car accident and was out of work for awhile. So I decided to try the game again and got it to work I looked on the game browser and saw TDM stoner server with a good ping and full of players so i jumped on and Had a blast. I played for a few weeks and decided to try joining. Here I am raging hell with bullets and giving brave crap about mustard. :lol:
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Fire_Storm wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:02 pm I started playing when the game came out. Played it a bit Started a small clan with a buddy called at the time {AVG} or something like that. It lasted for a few months until his server broke (was a small windows server sitting in his bedroom at the time) then we kind of lost interest in it. I got busy with work and life and learning linux. So I kind of forgot about things. Then I found game again and installed it and started playing once again a few years later. Joined another clan (cant remember name of it) but played there for a few months before moving to Iowa where I only had satellite internet. (My ping was 1400) so i quit playing again. Then We finally got DSL here but i could never get game to load so I gave up again. in 2017 I got into a car accident and was out of work for awhile. So I decided to try the game again and got it to work I looked on the game browser and saw TDM stoner server with a good ping and full of players so i jumped on and Had a blast. I played for a few weeks and decided to try joining. Here I am raging hell with bullets and giving brave crap about mustard. :lol:
Lies.. he is a hax.. aimbot 😂
oldy

Post by oldy »

I joined because most members I've played with have been laid back and fun...no strong anus smell. I enjoy hanging out with folks from other parts of the world.

Also, the servers are great, the admin staff tries to be reasonable and fair. Oh, and I appreciate that you don't discriminate against Seba for his crispy sock habits. Most other folks wouldn't be so understanding.