Banned IP

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Blue Dragon

Banned IP

Post by Blue Dragon »

Hello!
Please unban this IP

Server rejected my connection!!!
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Banned IP

Post by Crossman »

What is your name in game?
Blue Dragon

Post by Blue Dragon »

Today and for No reason I found the other IP range (156.206....) was blocked too!!!
I don't know what happened
Please fix this issue

My current IP:

My Name in the Game: NOName
always using this name
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

We have a lot of problems with cheaters from this area of Egypt. If you could use a static IP, this would help us and help you.

Please wait for the Admin that banned you to respond.
Blue Dragon

Post by Blue Dragon »

Crossman wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:45 pm We have a lot of problems with cheaters from this area of Egypt. If you could use a static IP, this would help us and help you.

Please wait for the Admin that banned you to respond.
Thanks for your reply, I know that you're a good and professional player,
I want to say "No Admin has banned me", I just got this message " Server rejected connection [Banned IP]".
so maybe I guess that there's a cheater share the same IP Range, and that's bad for me.. Because I can play this game only for 6 days every month, then I Leave to work again for another 24 days.. I've only 48 hours...
semsem1511

Post by semsem1511 »

Dear Sirs, I'm from Egypt, my name on game always (semsem Egypt), every time I'm playing with any IP starting from (197) I got (banned IP),,, I got this message many many times, even if the IP changed, but starting with (197), i got banned,,, i don't know why? please tell me why? how i can solve this problem. thanks in advance
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

Crossman wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:45 pm We have a lot of problems with cheaters from this area of Egypt. If you could use a static IP, this would help us and help you.
If you would like to continue use a dynamic IP, unfortunately this will continue to happen.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

semsem1511 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:24 pm Dear Sirs, I'm from Egypt, my name on game always (semsem Egypt), every time I'm playing with any IP starting from (197) I got (banned IP),,, I got this message many many times, even if the IP changed, but starting with (197), i got banned,,, i don't know why? please tell me why? how i can solve this problem. thanks in advance
Seems like a range ban.

Return to “Were You Banned?”