Admin Lite banning me Doctor for winning ????

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
ahmed5029

Admin Lite banning me Doctor for winning ????

Post by ahmed5029 »

Come on lets all act professional. I am not gonna stop beating if I keep playing. It is not gonna stop by kicking me after celebrating with my mates. If you have a problem ignore my comments. Lets not be childish guys. I am not gonna play out of respect from him even though I can keep vpn and keep playing and bother him but I am grown up doctor not a child. So I deserve an apology from him
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Admin Lite banning me Doctor for winning ????

Post by Lite »

You can keep joining with your VPN, and we will keep banning you Doc. I've had several players as well as members complain about your smack talking. I have asked you, warned you and kicked you for it, yet you keep doing it it like a kid. When I turned your voice chat off, That's a signal to stop, but instead you continued. Leaving after your chat or taunts get turned off, then re-joining is against the rules. That's why you were banned. I don't owe you anything! The buck stops with me when it comes to <MLS> servers and website. If you don't want to follow the rules, you will remain banned. No need for you to complain to anyone else. Have a nice day!

Return to “Were You Banned?”