Banned (matar a compañero de equipo)

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
cdva

Banned (matar a compañero de equipo)

Post by cdva »

Im been banned a minute ago, i used nade to kill recuemedic (same team) beacuse hi did that before, i played here all week and i never do that but today that man (rescuemedic) I get upset. Pls i want play again is not far for me.

Buen dia fui baneando hace algunos minutos usando una granada para matar a mi compañero de equipo rescuemedic porque el hizo eso antes, juego aca practicamente todos los dias y nunca hago eso, pero hoy me molesto entrar a desestresarme y q ese tipo me moleste. Por favor espero sus comentarios para poder volver a jugar hallo q no es justo esto para mi que me baneen a mi y a el no.
cdva

Re: Banned (matar a compañero de equipo)

Post by cdva »

BTW my name in game is Me La Pelan!!! how can i prevent that kind of trouble? because i like to play mohaa and i like the server bcs have many ppl on!!
cdva

Post by cdva »

My ip is 181.188.165.185 pls help i would like to continue playing here because server allways have ppl on and i like server .
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

You were banned for team killing and using bad language. Do not let it happen again!!!!!!!
cdva

Post by cdva »

Ok im going to do bud the guy do the same two times before i did, and i try to take screen but i dont know how!
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

He was banned as well. It was an imposter. In the future, ask an admin for help.

Return to “Were You Banned?”