Kicked for no reason

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
churrogeneral

Kicked for no reason

Post by churrogeneral »

HI! Last night I was kicked by Youssef for no reason.

Earlier in the games rescuemedic called me duchi and asked Youssef to kick me. And this happened. I really don't understand this.
When I reconnect to server, I asked Youssef why kick. He only responded that next he would ban me.

Rescuemedic is not admin but apparently when he ask admins to kick a player they just do that like a puppet. Without checking or do anything.
Is this really according to serverrules? I doubt it.

I have been playing for long time at MLS, can't believe I got kicked from the server I love so much.

Gr. Gen Churro
goldminer

Re: Kicked for no reason

Post by goldminer »

Churro, you should record your game, if happen again you can show admins that Youssef kicked you unfair. I was not there but when play with you i have no problems. You good player. Later bud.
youssef2u2
MLS member
MLS member

Post by youssef2u2 »

welcome all I was sitting spec I have seen churrogenera in annoyance Rescuemedic and Rescuemedic He was Complain walk behind him Hit his head with a gunall the time I warned him to stop Don't stop to tease him and score kill -1 and Dead 8 he dont play and ask Rescumedic This is what happened He does not follow the instructions of the admin thanks.
rescuemedic1

Post by rescuemedic1 »

general churro is dugi he then switched to another plaers nick and continued team nading me -today he was in as me this morning as rescuemedic

Return to “Were You Banned?”