hello! I am being treated unfairly

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
zolaman

hello! I am being treated unfairly

Post by zolaman »

I am a gamer who frequently uses Korean stone servers. I have never broken the rules of stone servers, but ip banned unfairly..

me ip : 211.218.105.46
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hello! I am being treated unfairly

Post by Fire_Storm »

zolaman wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:10 pm I am a gamer who frequently uses Korean stone servers. I have never broken the rules of stone servers, but ip banned unfairly..

me ip : 211.218.105.46
Hello, I checked into the IP address in question. This ban is not targeting your directly but is a range ban affecting your IP. This ban was just added today. Until I hear from the admin that set the ban, I can not remove it in good faith.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
zolaman

Post by zolaman »

After 24 hours, no action has been taken.
Anyway, I haven't done any prohibited actions, so please remove the restrictions with actions that conform to the rules of the Stone Server here. From my point of view, servers other than here are too many high pings over 300.
I hope that the restrictions will be lifted considering my position as a person beyond a good manager. There are no more Medal of Honor Allied attack users in Korea.
Please consider my position and ask for a good environment.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

I played with him on July 31st when I think he might have been banned. He played under the name Plan Training Zoleman. He plays like a solid player with high (170ish) ping. I know I'm not an admin but I wouldn't suspect him as a cheater. Good movement, good positioning, good aim, good player.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Sorry for the delay. you should be good to play now.

Return to “Were You Banned?”