IP BANNED ON MLS SNIPER SERVER

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
panic2992

IP BANNED ON MLS SNIPER SERVER

Post by panic2992 »

hello, my IP was Banned. i cant enter in the server.
my ip is: 181.115.166.255 thanks.
I don't know what was the reason why I was banned, I always played fair.
please help!
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: IP BANNED ON MLS SNIPER SERVER

Post by Brave_Heart »

Sure you do. I banned that IP range for a door blocker and an imposter. Ban stays
panic2992

Post by panic2992 »

is seriously??
You were wrong or confused about the IP friend, how could I do that on that server (it is objective mode), it would not make sense to lock the doors.
Come on man, I tell you honestly I don't do that.
panic2992

Post by panic2992 »

Brave_Heart wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:02 pm Sure you do. I banned that IP range for a door blocker and an imposter. Ban stays
Brave_Heart wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:02 pm Sure you do. I banned that IP range for a door blocker and an imposter. Ban stays
hello brave heart, friend can you remove the ban please. I wanted to play again after almost two months on the target Sniper server but I'm still banned :(.
Please man, the reason why I was banned is very exaggerated, the truth is that I do not remember that I did it.
Give me a chance please.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

panic2992 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:57 am is seriously??
You were wrong or confused about the IP friend, how could I do that on that server (it is objective mode), it would not make sense to lock the doors.
Come on man, I tell you honestly I don't do that.
He didn't say you were "locking" the doors, he said you were "blocking" the doors which can be performed in any game mode, provided that the map has doors.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Removed.
itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

dude was it you I was talkin to the other night about tibud? HE IS OUT OF CONTROL I WAS LEADING THEN 2ND HI SCORE I WAS N-O-T- SHOOTING INTO SPAWN THEIR PROTECTION WAS OFF AND I WAS FIRED ON 1ST I KILED LIKEC 4 OR 5 GUYS IN A ROW AND HE BANNED ME FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER YOU NEEEEDDD TO TAKE ADMIN RIGHTS AWAY FROM THIS FOOL HE SINGLES ME OUT ALWAYS AND ALWAYS WHEN IUM LEADING AND IVE KILLED HIM TOO MUCH WHAT A PUSSY SSORE LOSER SNOWFLAKE AND UNFAIR PRICK GET RID OF HIM IM A GOOD PLAYER NEVER CAUSE SQUAT AND HAVE PLAYED HERE FOR YEARS UNBAN ME AND BAN HIM
THANKS
itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

I WAS SHOOTING AT SEVERAL GUYS SHOOTING AT ME PERIOD NOOOO REASON TO BAN TIBUD GETS BUTHURT CUZ I SHOOT HIM TOO MUCH AND IM LEADING WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM BE AN ADMIN HE IS THE WWORST ONE AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO I DID NOT DESERVE THE BAN PERIOD
PLEASE UNBAN AND STOP HIM FROM HARRASSING ME EEEVVVEEERRR AGAIN GEEZ
THANKS
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

the first time i kicked ya for emptying your weapon on spawn run out of ammo go spec and do it again and again. i warn ya about it and ya did it again , i kick ya and ya came back and said to me stfu and leave. twice that situation happened and the 2 times ya did the same thing saying to me and leave before kick. ban stays
TheLordBlack
MLS member
MLS member

Post by TheLordBlack »

itsmrbill
Every admin has a reason to kick a player. Especially if it is a ban. I agree with Tibud.