Banned?

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
sewerrat66

Banned?

Post by sewerrat66 »

any reason why i was banned?
sewerrat66 191.96.227.188
please let me know why....
goldminer

Re: Banned?

Post by goldminer »

Because you were telenading rescuemedic several times.
sewerrat66

Post by sewerrat66 »

no i wasn't..why don't you check the ip number before you ban someone.its obvious it wasn't me. but thats good, method will just go play @ some other server. have a nice day....Rat
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

sewerrat66 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:45 am no i wasn't..why don't you check the ip number before you ban someone.its obvious it wasn't me. but thats good, method will just go play @ some other server. have a nice day....Rat
Goldminer is not an admin, please wait for the admin that banned you to respond.
sewerrat66

Post by sewerrat66 »

2+ days and no MLS response.... Whatever..
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

sewerrat66 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:04 am 2+ days and no MLS response.... Whatever..
Good day sir,
You made three posts above using three different IPs, all from different places. Do you travel around the globe alot?
Ip you posted above, It was banned for door blocking and team nading.
sewerrat66

Post by sewerrat66 »

3 different ip`s because i run a VPN...and no it wasn't me blocking doors and team nading. you can ask rescue, he was the one who reported dudi using my tags.but your server your rules. thanks for nothing i`ll just play some place else.....Rat
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Wow, I was just trying to help dear.
Anyway. Good luck.
sewerrat66

Post by sewerrat66 »

help how? by implying i was team nading and door blocking?Asked if a travel around and i told you i run a vpn.you could ask rescue about dudi but i guess that would be to easy....Rat
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

I am sorry if I gave you any impression that I am making fun of you.
I just checked your forum profile and ips for the posts and they all seem to differ, made me wonder which is the banned IP in question.
See, MLS isnt owned by one person, or two, three... infinity. It is a server by the people, for the people.
It saddens me to say or to see that someone will try to spoil the party that's been going on for 20 years or so, with silly things.
On the other hand, nothing hurts more than seeing someone getting banned from online game that is 20 years old.
To tell you the truth, All mohaa online players right now are working men, that finish their job at whatever corner of the world they are living, and double click on mohaa icon on their desktop to relax, enjoy, feel what it was like when everything use to point in same direction as intended (only few will get this joke).
Lately there has been a few characters trying to cause a stir. So I appreciate admins taking measures to ensure enjoyable gameplay. I feel you fell in that crack? But have faith. Adkins that banned your IP will lift the ban once due diligence is done.
Once again, I apologize if I said anything that may or may not have hurt you.

Please do let us know which IP is the one you primarily use, and is banned.
Cheers. Brave