Banned without reason

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
acab

Banned without reason

Post by acab »

Dear Forum and <MLS> members,

This is my first post so I would like to start with an introduction. First of all nice to meet you guys.
I am 32 years old and I’ve played mohaa for many many years and achieved cup wins for different clans. Let me say that I am a well-known player in the community.
The ClanBase cups I won: 1st Benelux Ladder, 1st 3on3 Europe Ladder, 1st 2on2 Europe Ladder, 1st 2on2 Benelux Ladder, 1st 3on3 Europe Cup I, 2nd EuroCup XIV, 1st 5on5 Benelux Cup and so on.

But who cares right. After being inactive for a couple of years, I've heard threw a friend that people were still playing the game.
I chose to go with a different alias because i don't like the attention and all the chats with people. I just want to play
and a couple of people know who I am. I know it's pretty weird but I just wanted to start with a clean slate

I don't even know how to explain this but it's pretty funny to me tho.
The reason I am contacting you guys is because there is a bann on my IP. Maybe some admin made a mistake and banned me but I don't even know why I’m banned so i would like to know what happened and if someone can explain and reverse it. I can guess you need my IP for that, so I would like to DM that to an admin if necessary.

With kind regards,
acab-
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Banned without reason

Post by Brave_Heart »

Good Day Sir,
What is your name in the game?
Admin that banned you will respond once you provide the game name.
Thank you.
acab

Re: Banned without reason

Post by acab »

Thanks for responding.
I've actually have no idea because I switch names sometimes. Maybe it was [M!] CurZed.

Return to “Were You Banned?”