banned for "aimbotting"

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
tides

banned for "aimbotting"

Post by tides »

1 ip - 70.94.37.226
2 admin and reason - EspadaBlanca, "Aimbotting"
3 yea I'm upset. I just found out about the allied assault revival edition yesterday and tried to play a match but there seemed to be no NA servers with people playing. I get home from work today and found 30 people (some people seemed like AI with the voice command lines (IDK)) on a server with 60 ping. I INSTANTLY jumped on it and let the nostalgia flow through my veins. I play for 30 mins and get banned for "aimbotting" even though I'm clearly missing shots left and right. I actually have some embarrassing footage if you want to see it. lol. I just installed, didn't change any settings. I didn't even look for them because I wanted to play a game that I haven't played in like 15 years. granted I was playing as an UNNAMED SOLDIER because of that and I AM SORRY for that. I have social anxiety and don't really care to talk to people. ANYWAYS I did record the little gameplay that I got to play and if you think I'm aimbotting then I don't really know what to tell you other than I have a webcam if you wanna watch my screen and hands on discord or on twitch. ill even let you look at my computer lol. if you have any questions about the video and any "sus" moments let me know. some of the kills are actually really fast so I'm not surprised but still upset cuz yea I was having a great time and I love this game. If there is people playing then I want to get in as much as I can when I'm not busy. stopping by every once and awhile. I'd VERY MUCH appreciated if I get a review and an unban please. ping me on the discord @tides or @lovely. sorry for you to have to take the time to review this appeal have a nice day y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFI_v20e0X8
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: banned for "aimbotting"

Post by Brave_Heart »

Hello tides,
Thanks for taking time to make the post. Judging by the video you posted, I can see you are not aimbotting. Could it be a mistake?
i know i have done it, Instead of banning the hacker, accidently clicked the wrong name.

Usually Admin that bans player do reply on the contested ban.

I see its weekend and we all want to have some fun on server, Assuming Espada is busy, I will remove the IP from ban list.
See you in the server.
tides

Post by tides »

thank you neighbor. ill will be hopping on every once and awhile using my name that I chose to have on here. I can't wait to play again.
espadablanca4life
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by espadablanca4life »

hello tides and thank for talk with us.

Yes, in the video you see yourself playing normal like everyone else.
But when I saw you playing the other day, you knew very well where the enemy was behind the walls. You had a score of 34 kills and 7 deaths, then you switched to using sniper and you knew very well where the enemy was behind the walls.

but if you say to be clean then keep playing with us :) but if you are dirty one of us will ban you.

it's all good peace

Return to “Were You Banned?”