Banned for the second time...

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Passenger57

Banned for the second time...

Post by Passenger57 »

Banned by player "Unreal" for "wallhacking". Please kindly remove the ban because I am not cheating, never have and never will. As stated previously, simply watch me for more than 10 seconds and watch the routes I take. They are the same routes over...and over....and over again. If anyone expects me (after knowing I've had this game installed since 2002) to not have a favored route and to be able to get a shot off when an enemy is spotted is being UNREASONABLE. It is the equivalent of going fishing in the same pond for 18 years. At some point you know the hot spots, tendencies, etc. If I'm being banned for being smart enough after 18 years of playing to circle the same crossroads of every map where Axis and Allies clash then that is beyond UNREASONABLE.

If the player that banned me were actually watching me and can be confirmed to be clear of cataracts they could easily see my route was to cover two doors. Those two doors represent the most popular routes Axis players use to gain access into the Main house. So the real question is this, does knowing that the other team has two main options for entering a house wallhacking? The answer is a resounding NO. It simply means I've played this game long enough to know that there are two main ways Axis players enter the Main house and I'd be a fool to not run back and forth between both entry ways knowing those are hot spot action areas. You have to ask yourself why do players run to the areas they run to? I'm sure Gen. Lite runs to the clocktower because he gets kills there #1 but most importantly the Allies actually try to penetrate that area. If the clocktower resulted in no kills 24/7 no one would ever go there from the Axis team. It is shameful that a ban took place not because the player is unclean but because that player has been playing too long and can anticipate the routes the other team takes. This isn't a massive multiplayer COD map. Every map in this game can be broken down into a crossroad. It is shameful that knowing the crossroad gets you banned.

- Passenger 57
Wish

Re: Banned for the second time...

Post by Wish »

Ouch that sucks. Well, if it means anything I know that you are legit :). It was fun playing with you recently and hopefully we can do it again pending the result of this. I know your frustration and fear that I will be in your shoes one day :(. I get recoil tested exclusively every time that I play. That is fine with me, but at some point I just feel a ban coming (gut feeling). Good luck with this and hope it ends well.
Passenger57

Post by Passenger57 »

Wish wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:02 pm Ouch that sucks. Well, if it means anything I know that you are legit :). It was fun playing with you recently and hopefully we can do it again pending the result of this. I know your frustration and fear that I will be in your shoes one day :(. I get recoil tested exclusively every time that I play. That is fine with me, but at some point I just feel a ban coming (gut feeling). Good luck with this and hope it ends well.
If I remember correctly we played on D. Village a while back. Fun times. Yeah I've been recoil tested also. The trick to head and neck shots is to aim higher. Your hit ratio will decrease, but if you burst fire they'll drop, but shhhh don't tell anyone then everyone will know you can get upper torso and head shots cleanly without an aimbot/no recoil mod :roll:.

It really is unfortunate it comes down to this. I just reviewed my play and it was exactly like I said. Just me running back and forth between the red path door and the Axis entrance. When one side of the mansion had no action, I ran to the other side and vice versa. How that is interpreted as a wallhack is beyond me.

- Passenger 57
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

I did not spec or check you 57. I will go on good faith that you were clean and remove the ban since Unreal has not replied.
Passenger57

Post by Passenger57 »

Lite wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:34 pm I did not spec or check you 57. I will go on good faith that you were clean and remove the ban since Unreal has not replied.
Thank you Lite
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

If Lite says okay
Yes, you were running inside the house, covering doors, the problem is that you were shooting before the enemy appeared
Passenger57

Post by Passenger57 »

Unreal wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:19 am If Lite says okay
Yes, you were running inside the house, covering doors, the problem is that you were shooting before the enemy appeared
Thank you for the reply Unreal. We are in agreement that I was simply covering two doors. However, I did not shoot enemies before they appeared. My opinion is that you may be experiencing a lag factor. My ping is spot on with Lite's and is generally within a variance of 2 to 3 leading me to believe we are in the same geographic area. Lite has never accused me of pre-firing him before an appearance was made. Unreal, I noticed that your ping spikes between 160 and 200. My opinion is that this is simply a difference in ping quality leading to a delay on your end. There can also be other factors such as your gaming rig specs, video card, refresh rate, etc.

Return to “Were You Banned?”