banned IP

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
LOLICON ARMY

banned IP

Post by LOLICON ARMY »

Hi

my IP 2803:9400:3:3d36:e08c:77f6:c235:4330
(I used the link that they recommended to obtain this IP but it seems strange to me so I send the IP that appears in the start window of the page mlsclan.com)
Your IP is: 181.114.79.222
I don't know who put me ban because it was a long time ago, but I think it was because I stopped at a door and obstructed my allies that happened when I just started playing mohaa online, now I have learned the rules and I always play in the MLS room SNIPER SERVER, I only ask you to let me enter the MLS STONER SERVER room to have fun because it was there that I was banned. Since then I have never done bad things again and I always respect them.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: banned IP

Post by Fire_Storm »

LOLICON ARMY wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:25 pm Hi

my IP 2803:9400:3:3d36:e08c:77f6:c235:4330
(I used the link that they recommended to obtain this IP but it seems strange to me so I send the IP that appears in the start window of the page mlsclan.com)
Your IP is: 181.114.79.222
I don't know who put me ban because it was a long time ago, but I think it was because I stopped at a door and obstructed my allies that happened when I just started playing mohaa online, now I have learned the rules and I always play in the MLS room SNIPER SERVER, I only ask you to let me enter the MLS STONER SERVER room to have fun because it was there that I was banned. Since then I have never done bad things again and I always respect them.
Hello, The first IP you posted is your IPv6 IP which is new and not widely used yet . The 2nd IP you posted is IPv4 which is most widely used globally and the IP we use. On the subject of your ban. I was able to located the ban as a range ban. It has been removed and you should be good to go now. The ban wasn't specially against you. Sometimes we get a trouble maker that will continue to change there IP after getting banned only to come back do it again. So we have no choice but to set a wide range ban to stop it. Again the range ban effecting your IP has been removed.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

Return to “Were You Banned?”