Banned

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
itsmrbill

Re: Banned

Post by itsmrbill »

I DONT WANT TO FIGHT ANYMORE I TAKE BACK EVEEYTHING I SAID ABOUT TIBUD21 PLEASE FORGIVE ME ITS ALL GOOD P-E-A-C-E-
BROTHA TOO MUCH CRAP IN THIS,WORLD..SOMEONE HAS TO TRY TO STOP IT ILL GIVE IT A TRY LOL

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

i will unban ya . stay off spawn . emptying your weapon in spawn and go spec to get ammo and still go empty your weapon in spawn again and again is against the rules. ya did it half the map before i warn ya 3 times in destroyed village. insulting me and get away out game was also . saying ya didnt break any rules think about it. saying i let others do it and do nothing , i apply rules for everyone i see do it. post your ip here

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

Going into Spec Going into Spectator mode to avoid being killed or to get more ammo or to see where your opponent is or any other type of similar behaviour will not be allowed at anytime. Players will be warned and kicked. Continually doing this will get you banned.
Spawn Killing It is understood that the occasional spawn kill is unavoidable. However, players are not to camp near spawns, grenade spawn points, or in any other way, deliberately harvest kills from spawn points,in the FFA,TDM,and Sniper only servers.The 1st infraction will result in a warning. The 2nd infraction will result in a “Kick”. The 3rd infraction will result in that player being “Banned” from the server

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

Respect Admins Persistent badgering of server admins to kick, ban, or perform any other admin-related duty is not allowed. If you continually pester an admin or get overly upset that a certain person was not kicked or banned, you yourself may be kicked.

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

There is no good reason to engage in a verbal battle, even when provoked, as any such event disrupts the enjoyment of others. If you are being harassed or suspect someone is cheating, please notify an administrator or post on the forums. Screenshots are always helpful in these matters. Inappropriate conduct will result in a warning. The players second warning will result in being kicked from the server. If after two warnings the behavior continues, the player will be banned.

itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

Ok but im confused if the spawn protection is off because I can kill them and they are firing first how is that a violation? IE: I was by the tank the small wall past the tank is where I KILLED ppl if they are poking over the wall or charging me from it shooting at me how is that spawn killing? Aren't they fairgame at that point? Cuz that's how i see it and can't you post a dialog box in the players face so to u know he sees the,warning? because I have never seen warnings in chat or i would have responded etc...thats another confusing thing my IP is 47.201.0.195 thanks please explain the scenario i describe it seems if they fire at me it should be fair game fights on that's what im used to thanks

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

ya were staying in front their spawn emptying your weapon on destroyed village that is spawncamping its not a question of spawn protection its spawncamping and going spec to get ammo was against the rules also

itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

Ok its common to reload that way can it be disabled and i never complain about getting killed in the area of a,spawn it can get overrun and that's common too thanks for unbanning me i have been killed from the position i was in countless rimes and never saw any consequences from it that foes for any other map too...VERY CONFUSING MAN LOL

itsmrbill

Post by itsmrbill »

PM ME AND ILL GIVE YOU MY PH# LONG AS ITS NOT PUBLIC THEN CAAALLL ME IF THERES A PROB LOL AND I TRIED TO GET ON DISCORD BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME SOME ERROR MESSAGE ETC WHATS THE LINK AGAIN IF I WAS IN VOICE CHAT THAT COULD SOLVE ALOT OF PROBS OR CONFUSION ETC

cethin
MLS member
MLS member

Post by cethin »

Going into spectate to "reload" is the wimpiest thing I've ever heard. Man up, die, and get your ammo that way. Use your pistol, shoot someone, bash someone. There's always a way to inflict damage.