Banned

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Passenger57

Banned

Post by Passenger57 »

I was banned less than 20 minutes ago by Tibud21 for no legitimate or defensible reason. Please rethink this unfounded, unsupported, and baseless claim. I have been playing this game since its release in 2002 and the only files that have ever touched my MOHAA main were the 1.11 patch, screenshots taken in-game, and the various Match-rev programs used during clan matches during the height of competition. If an experienced admin were to take a few rounds and actually watch me play with an unbiased viewpoint, I believe they could easily see I'm 100% clean.

The play in question centered around a kill on Tibud21 on V2. Mohaa essentially breaks down into only a few paths. Because the map in question is V2, the "action-zone" is the mid-hallway. If you roam the hallway you will run into enemies, and this is precisely what occurred today. Any spectator would clearly be able to see this routine, which was circling the hallway and listening for the change in footsteps from metal to concrete and vice versa. The issue is I was banned within moments of the kill without the respect or common decency of being granted any sort of benefit of doubt or review. Please re-think your decision. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Thank you

Passenger 57
Last edited by Passenger57 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Banned

Post by tibud21 »

saw ya 3 times in a row stop at wall corner and shoot the player as he turned the corner. cant say it was cause of the sounds of the player coming ya might say as an answer cause ya were not alone the 3 times. and a couples of other times also. that was my legimate call as ya say.thruw the years i saw reverend , missionary and other programs being bypasss by hackers.even the latest alphamac is being bypass by players that comes in server. even saw them talk between each other on server saying in spanish they have have a scrim lets uses our alphamac fake to play it.their alphamac doesnt even show the good ip server they play on. to me all those programs are questionable. ill lift your ban since ya came on forum to ask unban but be aware youll be whatched
Passenger57

Re: Banned

Post by Passenger57 »

Thank you. I've been watched for 18 years and have always encouraged folks to watch me. It won't take long for you to pick up on some facts like my preferred running routes. So, being watched will not be a problem and is highly encouraged. I hope this will eventually cement my position as a clean player in your eyes. Thank you.

Return to “Were You Banned?”