I was banned.

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
k0olwhip

I was banned.

Post by k0olwhip »

So you got some rules, implying how to make your case.

Well I didn't catch who it was, or why. I just remember it was for cheating, nothing specific.
I am a very active gamer, very competitive, and play mohaa on my downtime if nothing else is going on (Play a lot of competitive games, like 'Valorant', or 'CS:GO'). Now what I am getting at, is that I can be better than the average. So if it came across that I was cheating, I can assure you, I am not a cheater. And wish to revoke the ban, since your server is the only active server I enjoy playing on. Please let me prove, in any way, that I am not cheating. Thank you for your time reading this.

-k0olwhip
envy_vk

Re: I was banned.

Post by envy_vk »

koolwhip , still after 6-7 years , u are accused :P hahaha . Hows oldjoe and your brother doing ?
k0olwhip

Post by k0olwhip »

my brother was in there with me, they both doing good though. Just trrying to get this resolved so I can continue having fun playing mohaa. no other server works for me so hopefully this works, or im uninstalling for good good lol
envy_vk

Post by envy_vk »

Red Devil was him ? I havent talk to Joe in a while . is there any way to contact him like teamspeak or discord ?
k0olwhip

Post by k0olwhip »

Don't know TS IP, but Lil^Devil still is around if you find him ask him. They play a lot together.
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Lite »

The admin who banned you said you were using a wallhack. I will lift the ban and watch for myself!
youssef2u2
MLS member
MLS member

Post by youssef2u2 »

Hello, I saw you for 10 minutes so as not to oppress you, but I was suspicious of you, prove to me more. You are standing. I threw two bombs inside the room and while I was watching your score, this was your first mistake. Prove me more. You were walking and aiming at the opponent’s place in the same place where he stands because no one is The competitor knows where it is, unless you use fraudulent tools. I am not wronging you. Thank you and if the General Lite He has another opinion, I respect his opinion
k0olwhip

Post by k0olwhip »

Look man, all I do is strafe and shoot. I strafe peek a bunch keeping my crosshair ready to where I think the enemy could be, then adjust it to the enemy once I peek and see him. So it may look like im just staring at someone on the other side of the wall cause im facing that direction. Been playing this game since I was 13 and im 31 now - so I know spawn points, where they could be coming from, etc. I just have a very fast reflex (all I do is play competitive FPS games, all my free time pretty much). I do not cheat. Willing to go the extra mile to show you. I can try to find ways to prove, maybe stream my game, show my folder, w/e else you can think of to prove to you I am just good. I might be on later so you can watch.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

LLite has lifted the Ban so, Lets consider this matter closed?
Lets enjoy killing each other.. (In game only).
youssef2u2
MLS member
MLS member

Post by youssef2u2 »

When you come back again, you'll come back clean to prove that you are not a cheat,
I know this is nothing new Advice I know we are watching you all the time Thank you