Fixed IP Banned

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Semsem Egypt

Fixed IP Banned

Post by Semsem Egypt »

This is Semsem from Egypt, I used to play in your server long long time ago with many of your admin's, i never cheat or hacking, even I don't know how to do this, but my fixed IP 41.65.108.18 was banned long time ago without any reason, my PC got power off suddenly, and then I found my IP banned. I don’t know which admin banned me. so, please remove it because everyday i have to use my sun's PC. Thanks in advance and best regards
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fixed IP Banned

Post by Fire_Storm »

Semsem Egypt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:57 pm This is Semsem from Egypt, I used to play in your server long long time ago with many of your admin's, i never cheat or hacking, even I don't know how to do this, but my fixed IP 41.65.108.18 was banned long time ago without any reason, my PC got power off suddenly, and then I found my IP banned. I don’t know which admin banned me. so, please remove it because everyday i have to use my sun's PC. Thanks in advance and best regards
If you and your sun use the same internet and you can play on his PC then the IP is not banned. Something is wrong with your PC
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Semsem Egypt

Re: Fixed IP Banned

Post by Semsem Egypt »

i found today my fixed IP removed from banned list. thank you again for understanding and wishing all of you the best.

Return to “Were You Banned?”