Frijoles, Banned IP

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Frijoles

Frijoles, Banned IP

Post by Frijoles »

Sup y'all. I was spawning and dropping nades on myself tonight while I was eating dinner, just messin' around and racking up negative kills. I think Unreal thought I was purposely TKing people. There was one grenade that bounced off a wall and killed 2 other people before they got back to their keyboard but I didn't know they were there. I spawned facing a wall, thru the nade at the wall, and they must have been behind me. Ha, sounds ridiculous, but y'all know me. I don't TK on purpose.

1.) Your IP. If you do not know what your IP is please go to www.whatsmyip.com and use the IPv4 address - My IPv4 shows as Not Detected - "Your Public IPv4:Your IPv4: Not Detected"
2.) Name of Admin that banned you and reason if you know - Unreal, around 9PM Mountain Standard Time
3.) Reason you should be reinstated if you feel it was unjust - See above
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Frijoles, Banned IP

Post by Fire_Storm »

Frijoles wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:14 pm Sup y'all. I was spawning and dropping nades on myself tonight while I was eating dinner, just messin' around and racking up negative kills. I think Unreal thought I was purposely TKing people. There was one grenade that bounced off a wall and killed 2 other people before they got back to their keyboard but I didn't know they were there. I spawned facing a wall, thru the nade at the wall, and they must have been behind me. Ha, sounds ridiculous, but y'all know me. I don't TK on purpose.

1.) Your IP. If you do not know what your IP is please go to www.whatsmyip.com and use the IPv4 address - My IPv4 shows as Not Detected - "Your Public IPv4:Your IPv4: Not Detected"
2.) Name of Admin that banned you and reason if you know - Unreal, around 9PM Mountain Standard Time
3.) Reason you should be reinstated if you feel it was unjust - See above
Will let Unreal decide on this. With that in mind Self killing yourself or team mates in game is not allowed. It broadcast that with in game messages often. Im not against Unreal removing the ban So It will be left upto him to remove it.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Frijoles

Post by Frijoles »

I was certainly aware that intentional TKing is against the rules. The TKs were accidents. Sorry guys!
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

Ok, I'm going to remove the ban, but be careful, you killed yourself and killed two friends on two maps on purpose,
what's your ip
Frijoles

Post by Frijoles »

I think this is it?

Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

See? you didnt say Brave is Best... see what happens? LOL jk

Return to “Were You Banned?”