hi everyone

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
somekidsdad

hi everyone

Post by somekidsdad »

I was playing with people on the obj server and i was doing quite well and i was suddenly banned. everyone who knows me knows i would never cheat at a game i really really love and want it to last forever and i want to be playing the game for as long as i can I've been playing since 2003 then i finally got a computer to play again when i was 16 and played until xfire was shut down. and I'm still playing. my point is i love this game more than any other and I've literally spent months of my life playing this game and it has a very small community these days, cheating would not only make it less fun for people therefore making the community smaller if they don't find fun in the game but it also could get me ostracized or shunned from the community and banned from servers. a lot of people know me and they know i don't cheat. anyway I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding I hope to see you guys on the servers soon :) when you are away for awhile it's always so much fun to play right when you get back .
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: hi everyone

Post by Unreal »

Hello, what is the name of the admin who banned you? Do you know why? and what is your ip?

Return to “Were You Banned?”