How to request ban removal

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

How to request ban removal

Post by Fire_Storm »

Hello,

If you have been banned and feel it was mistake unjust or you are just unlucky enough to have IP that falls into a range ban for problem user. Please post the following to the best of your knowledge and ability.

1.) Your IP. If you do not know what your IP is please go to www.whatsmyip.com and use the IPv4 address It should have 4 sections of numbers with a . between each. (example 127.0.0.1)
2.) Name of Admin that banned you and reason if you know.
3.) Reason you should be reinstated if you feel it was unjust.

This will greatly help us help you as fast as possible.

Signed:
<MLS> Admin Team
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Aegon

baned?

Post by Aegon »

hola, por que banearon del server culpando de wall yo siempre juego limpio y el server bv e201 tambien uso alphamac mi id k1k2k3
red hawk

Re: How to request ban removal

Post by red hawk »

Wow, that is a big cat!, Hello was banned last week sometime don't know why or who but would like to keep playing if possible on your server. I think my I P is 71.95.18.179 I'm old and not very techy so sorry if I'm not much help, thanks for any help or info you can share. We had a cat I thought was big at 20 lbs but that one has us beat.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

red hawk wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:47 pm Wow, that is a big cat!, Hello was banned last week sometime don't know why or who but would like to keep playing if possible on your server. I think my I P is 71.95.18.179 I'm old and not very techy so sorry if I'm not much help, thanks for any help or info you can share. We had a cat I thought was big at 20 lbs but that one has us beat.
Hello,

Thank you for your report. I have removed the ban in question. Also please make sure you follow our rules to avoid further bans. They can be found here. https://www.mlsclan.com/rules/ Thanks again
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
red hawk

Post by red hawk »

Thank you for your quick response and action, I will review the rules again and hopefully the next time we speak it will be about fat cats.

Return to “Were You Banned?”