Why am I banned?

If you feel your ban was uncalled for. Let us know why.
Zero

Why am I banned?

Post by Zero »

Would like to know why I was banned without any warning. I played 3-4 maps tonight and went well above positive and was not breaking any rules. I have been playing this game since release and I spent a lot of time playing competitive back when reverend and missionary was a thing. I uploaded a video of me playing from tonight on the discord it would not let me upload it here.

https://clipchamp.com/watch/3kxP3Cinrx6

I AM NOT A CHEATER.

Thanks, Zero
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Why am I banned?

Post by Fire_Storm »

yet you still failed to follow directions

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Zero

Post by Zero »

1. 68.118.83.137
2. BAMA - no reason was given other than breaking rules - was not warned for anything
3. because im not a cheater

I get following rules, but at this point, I've been nice and civil on discord no reason for you to be rude. I was falsely banned and wasn't given any questioning or warning and I'm supposed to be happy about it.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

I asked you to make a forum post and you ignored my instructions and continued. So yes I am going to get rude. That just goes to show how well you follow directions further hurting your case.
Zero

Post by Zero »

I posted on Discord, and you said to make a post on your forum, I advised I was not even a member and was trying to plead my case there. you advised me to come here and make a post, and I did that, I did not open anything else in your forum, and you didn't mention anything to me about having specific guidelines, I came and made a post like you instructed, then when you rudely pointed me to the posted directions that I did not open because I am not here to read your forum but to protest the false ban, but once i saw then i posted them promptly. I'm not a kid, I can follow instructions, however, I do like being treated with respect and if you was in my shoes you would be upset also being falsely banned with no information as to why, I acted in a way anyone upset would be, not one time was I out of line verbally with you here or discord.
Zero

Post by Zero »

I don't spam chat
I don't spam taunts
I don't accuse people of cheating
I don't hold a "poor" kd as listed in other posts for other people
I don't purposely grief other players.
I don't Cheat.

As for your comment stating further hurting my case, I would like to think that my signs of displeasure for this and showing such concern for a dead game would show that I'm not doing anything of ill intent. If you do not want me to play on the server then nothing I can do, but I've not done anything to be banned or to get any hard case tough guy feeling from you.

MOHAA montage video from your server https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wysCNuKqlSY
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Seriously, You need to quit while you're ahead. I will not indulge in any further back and forth with you. If you continue to do so I will see to it your ban stays and is further applied to anything MLS related.
Zero

Post by Zero »

If you want to make sure I never play on the MLS server then that's your prerogative I can't stop you. I'm not trying to have a back-and-forth with you. I was listing rules I have not broken, I provided a video of my gameplay that is on your server moments prior to being banned., what am I doing that is being unruly or out of line? I am upset over the ban and I was upset about how it was handled. I know this is a game but it's like anything if I was accused of robbing someone I would be in the same mode to try and show my innocence and find out who, what, when, where, why, and how.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

As I have said previously. Create a post on the forum. The admin that banned you has 24 hours to respond. If admin does not respond with proper explanation within 24 hours the ban will be lifted. How hard is that to understand? We ask for a format to be followed so we have the proper information when needed. Yet you continue to go around this and demand explanation. So again I advise you to cool yourself and WAIT!

Return to “Were You Banned?”