I just got banned in the MLS all weapons server.
Not really sure what I'm meant to say here, I don't wall hack. I launch my game via MOH Arena Guard always, happy to come on and play exactly the same if you run the AC server side.
V Banned for apparently wall hacking
- Elrangertech
- MLS Admin

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:16 pm
- Location: Sinaloa, Mex.
Re: V Banned for apparently wall hacking
To start with, you aren't banned; you were kicked from the server.
The reason cited for removing you from the game was that your score did not align with the time, the weapon used, and the difference between the kills you made and those you received.
That anomaly led me to observe his playing style in detail.
I watched you across almost the entire map of the destroyed village, and it seemed to me that something wasn't right.
I see you using the sniper rifle while moving; every time you turned, you magically had your opponent's location and target in your sights and killed them with a single shot. Then you’d spin around again and amazingly, you’d already be aiming at someone else and guess what? You’d kill them too.
The reason cited for removing you from the game was that your score did not align with the time, the weapon used, and the difference between the kills you made and those you received.
That anomaly led me to observe his playing style in detail.
I watched you across almost the entire map of the destroyed village, and it seemed to me that something wasn't right.
I see you using the sniper rifle while moving; every time you turned, you magically had your opponent's location and target in your sights and killed them with a single shot. Then you’d spin around again and amazingly, you’d already be aiming at someone else and guess what? You’d kill them too.
- Elrangertech
- MLS Admin

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:16 pm
- Location: Sinaloa, Mex.
Re: V Banned for apparently wall hacking
An administrator's job is to keep close track of the players; if anything abnormal is observed, (Each of us has our own judgment.)
I repeat, you aren't banned; I was just keeping an eye on the activity, and something didn't add up.
You are free to return to the server, but that doesn't exempt you from being watched in future games and perhaps I’m the one making the mistake, or perhaps not.
I repeat, you aren't banned; I was just keeping an eye on the activity, and something didn't add up.
You are free to return to the server, but that doesn't exempt you from being watched in future games and perhaps I’m the one making the mistake, or perhaps not.
Re: V Banned for apparently wall hacking
I play clean, I'm happy to do whatever you need to prove it. I appreciate not being banned, I'm just concerned if I continue playing like I normally do you'll kick or ban me in the future.
While I understand the need to keep the server clean and you're working off spectating someone, I'm not sure what ques I used to make the kills you're referring to but I assure you it's either sound, visual, luck, or just me checking where I expect someone could be.
I launch the game via the MoH Arena Guard AC for the off chance I'll join a server with it enabled (like the TFC sniper server), but I know you guys don't run it.
While I understand the need to keep the server clean and you're working off spectating someone, I'm not sure what ques I used to make the kills you're referring to but I assure you it's either sound, visual, luck, or just me checking where I expect someone could be.
I launch the game via the MoH Arena Guard AC for the off chance I'll join a server with it enabled (like the TFC sniper server), but I know you guys don't run it.
- Elrangertech
- MLS Admin

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:16 pm
- Location: Sinaloa, Mex.
Re: V Banned for apparently wall hacking
As I explained, you aren't banned and are free to play on the server; rest assured that there is nothing against you.
I’ve spoken with other administrators, and no one has seen you do anything wrong; as I said, it’s a matter of judgment.
Please do not take this personally; I am simply doing my job to ensure the server runs correctly. Thank you for posting your complaint on the forums; we would be happy to address any questions or provide clarification..
Take care, and see you in the game.
I’ve spoken with other administrators, and no one has seen you do anything wrong; as I said, it’s a matter of judgment.
Please do not take this personally; I am simply doing my job to ensure the server runs correctly. Thank you for posting your complaint on the forums; we would be happy to address any questions or provide clarification..
Take care, and see you in the game.
Re: V Banned for apparently wall hacking
Just following up on this because I’m having a connection issue with the server now.
I can’t see the server in-game or directly connect to it when I’m on my Spectrum connection, but if I switch the exact same PC over to my second ISP, the server appears and I can connect immediately.
The server is still showing online on both GameTracker and 333networks. I also ran traceroutes from both connections: the second ISP reaches the server normally, while the Spectrum route stops before the destination.
Given the earlier kick and the fact I was told I wasn’t banned and was free to return, could someone check whether my Spectrum public IP or range has ended up on any server, firewall, host, or anti-DDoS blocklist?
Just trying to work out whether there’s anything server-side that would explain why the Spectrum connection fails while the other ISP works.
I can send you my Spectrum public IP by PM if that helps you check the server/firewall logs.
I can’t see the server in-game or directly connect to it when I’m on my Spectrum connection, but if I switch the exact same PC over to my second ISP, the server appears and I can connect immediately.
The server is still showing online on both GameTracker and 333networks. I also ran traceroutes from both connections: the second ISP reaches the server normally, while the Spectrum route stops before the destination.
Given the earlier kick and the fact I was told I wasn’t banned and was free to return, could someone check whether my Spectrum public IP or range has ended up on any server, firewall, host, or anti-DDoS blocklist?
Just trying to work out whether there’s anything server-side that would explain why the Spectrum connection fails while the other ISP works.
I can send you my Spectrum public IP by PM if that helps you check the server/firewall logs.
