SWOOP THE CHEAT

Report cheaters here.
Kelly

SWOOP THE CHEAT

Post by Kelly »

Shooting this guy multiple times not dying - this guy is a cheat.

Is there a way to record actions show they can be shown and then prove it
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: SWOOP THE CHEAT

Post by cethin »

I would recommend shooting him more.

I can understand your frustration with shooting someone A LOT and they don't die but he returns fire once and kills you. Swoop typically uses a rifle which can take one or two shots to kill depending on shot location. If you were using an SMG or MG, you usually need at least 4 to 5 center mass shots to kill someone. You can two shot someone with an MG if you shoot them twice in the head.

He is very good, but he does not cheat. It's the weapon he's using that's likely making you upset.

If you wanted to record, there's a large number of free video recording programs that are available online. I personally use OBS which is free and available with a quick google search. There's options to stream or record, but you can strictly record. I'm sure there are easier ways through nVidia or AMD software that may be built in. But that's all dependent on your system.
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

I use a Nvidia graphics card which works with GeForce Experience. GeForce allows me to always record gameplay over 15min loops. If I want to save the last 15mins, I simple Alt-Z and click save. If people accuse me of cheating, I sometimes save my whole game footage.
Quaker
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Quaker »

or... he tried to shoot him while still in spawn protect mode

Return to “Report Cheaters”