Rustybird :(

Report cheaters here.
reignS

Rustybird :(

Post by reignS »

October 27th around 4:30pm EDT, <MLS>Ssgt.Rustbird was wallhacking in the server was not caring about who was seeing him shoot people at the very moment anyone would appear from behind a wall.. there was another <MLS> clan's man in there so i assume it was the real rustybird and no one cared. just wanted to point it out because it was blatant hacking. He wasnt even trying to hide it.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Rustybird :(

Post by tibud21 »

if the other member was not an admin the only thing ha could do was to ask an admin on forum or whatsapp and wait for him to do something
M K
MLS member
MLS member

Post by M K »

Yes it was a hacker not the real rustybird and he left after I arrived by 1 min
SniperintheShadows

Post by SniperintheShadows »

If anyone sees a player using my nickname; if they are using anything but a rifle, and running around, it ISN'T me, lol. I get motion sickness if I try to play that way. I pretty much have to hide and snipe. Certain maps, (V2 and Southern France for instance) I just sit out rather than even attempt to play them.
M K
MLS member
MLS member

Post by M K »

Don't worry old players know each other
rustybird
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by rustybird »

This guy seems to have picked my name, hes says to me "ban me and I will just change my ip address."
reignS

Post by reignS »

Alright I believe you, because it wouldn't make sense you would hack that blatantly with your own name in your own server.. I just wanted to point it out because it was very weird. Otherwise I wouldn't say anything you know? I am an old player I've been playing this game sense I was a kid. I grew up playing this game. Changed my name a couple hundred times. I've been in a lot of big sniper only clans that are all dead now.. Tbh I think I already have a couple accounts on this website that ill never be able to remember Lol. Anyways respect bro, happy Halloween!

Return to “Report Cheaters”