Report cheaters here.
rescuemedic

cheating team nading

Post by rescuemedic »

LUV dudi guy team nading

M K

Re: cheating team nading

Post by M K »

I don't justify team nading, but I believe they did it because you were blocking doors

Dudi

Post by Dudi »

Thank you M K

Yes Recuemedic was blocking our team for almost 30 minutes like M K just confirmed.
And yes I was getting sick of this blocking (and no admin at that time) so I naded him.
I think MLS is the best MOHAA server out there! I have been admin for 15 years on another server but I never seen so much fun on a server then at MLS!

Dudi

Crossman
MLS member
MLS member

Post by Crossman »

Dudi wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:20 am Thank you M K

Yes Recuemedic was blocking our team for almost 30 minutes like M K just confirmed.
And yes I was getting sick of this blocking (and no admin at that time) so I naded him.
Recuemedic is this true?

Argento
MLS member
MLS member

Post by Argento »

I`ve been on the server last week and a few guys were complaining about rescuemedic blocking doors.

Dudi

Post by Dudi »

I don't understand why Crossman is asking him if this is true.
@Crossman: what U think, he's gonna tell you that's he's sorry??

There were 12 players in Allies team and he was blocking me, M K and the other 10 players. I even talked about this a few days later with one of the admins. Now I understand why nothings happens...appearently Rescuemedic is big friends with Luck and a few other admins so they protect him. It's too bad those admins were not there otherwise Rescuemedic would be out now.
I think MLS is the best MOHAA server out there! I have been admin for 15 years on another server but I never seen so much fun on a server then at MLS!

Dudi

tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

were not protecting anyone . we have been having an imposture using many regular players names on and he keeps doin it. we must make sure by the ip if its the real player before taking any actions.

Dudi

Post by Dudi »

@tibud21, sorry I was not aware of that.

Dudi

rescuemedic

Post by rescuemedic »

you have my ip guys this dud guy is in there now being rescuemedic -luck knows who it is

rescuemedic

Post by rescuemedic »

M K wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:18 pm I don't justify team nading, but I believe they did it because you were blocking doors
its dudi acting like hes me