amo

Report cheaters here.
oldy

amo

Post by oldy »

Server full of wall+ bot tonight. Everyone left but the 3 or 4 hacks.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: amo

Post by Brave_Heart »

Hey oldy, i came on right when you reported on sniper. All three were there that you reported. I didnt find a thing wrong, Ripper, yes i know he is a usual suspect and left right when he saw me joining. But thanks, will keep an eye out. Guess they know who to hide stuff from.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

I actually found amo to be walling. He also appeared to be a known waller that changes names often and uses measures to evade bans
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Hexxus

Post by Hexxus »

amo has the server held hostage right now. He is quite an obvious wallhack. He also has a friend he is teaming with by the name of Majesty!! that is also wallhacking and aimbotting. They are following each other around. Ripper was also in, but he must have had his hacks turned off, he got tore up pretty bad. His K/D was negative.
oldy

Post by oldy »

Thanks to the admins for doing what they can. The MLS server is widely known to have cheaters on frequently, and it's not for lack of trying on the admins. I think your server is popular in general.

Also, the instant respawn after dying aspect keeps everyone in the game the entire round. The downside is cheaters love it, because when they do occasionally get killed they can jump back in and keep going. Cheaters don't have the patience to learn how to play well, and they don't have the patience to wait for freeze tag melts or the end of a round. I'm not advocating you change the server, just sharing an observation as to why you guys are targeted so much. It's great for the player who just wants to burn an hour actually playing, vs spending much of your time in spec while their teammate try hards sneak around to maybe fire one shot.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Thanks Oldy. I appreciate you taking time to make a post and share feedback.
Yes, TDM is one of many types of game play that is popular. MLS has recently added that freeze-tag, Free for all, Sniper only objective, and Two private/War servers. Details of those are on the front page of the website.
We will put the word out for players who enjoy such game play so players have convenience of choosing the game play they like the most.
May be In-Game announcements or a semi-monthly email bulletin can be put in place to spread the word out.
I thank you again for your valued feedback.

Return to “Report Cheaters”