CONNECTION TIMED OUT

Ask game related technical questions here
SHANE_SOLDIER

CONNECTION TIMED OUT

Post by SHANE_SOLDIER »

HI
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE MOHAA, SINCE FEBRUARY I CANNOT CONNECT, BEFORE IF I COULD ENTER THE STONER SERVER .... DO NOT MODIFY ANY OF THE MOHAA OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE ROUTER ... WHAT COULD IT BE? I NEED YOUR HELP AS I LIKE TO PLAY IN YOUR SERVER
PLEASE HELP ME
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CONNECTION TIMED OUT

Post by Brave_Heart »

I dont see your IP banned or anything.
SHANE_SOLDIER

Post by SHANE_SOLDIER »

does not say banned ip ... is server time over ... what do you think the problem would be? I don't think it's my computer because I've already tried it on another laptop and the same thing happens ...

or is it router problem .. or did they update something on the server and do i have to download something
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

must be the connection, restart all devices, modem, router, until you change your ip, should resolve
SHANE_SOLDIER

Post by SHANE_SOLDIER »

Psychic wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:22 pm Hello friend, you are probably presenting a firewall problem on the PC, depending on which Windows you own. I can't assure you, but please clean your computer with "Avg TuneUP" and avoid problems. Restart your router manually, from the small hole you own (usually all routers own it), to change the "PUBLIC IP". If the problem persists, please let them know.

.- Psychic.

hello, I already gave you the permissions on the firewall and follow the problem, install the avg tuneup and clean the problems and restart the router and follow my problem
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fire_Storm »

Hello, You should be good to go now. I found your IP blocked in our firewall.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.

Return to “Technical Support”