New OBJ-Sniper Tournament - North America

If you are interested in challenging the MLS, let us know here.
theriskyman

New OBJ-Sniper Tournament - North America

Post by theriskyman »

Hello MLS Clan Members:

Here is your old friend =[65th]= TheRiskyMan.
This is to invite your MLS clan to a new OBJ-Sniper Only Tournament (North America).
Actually, TFC, ES-L, and 65th Clans, have confirmed their participation.
Right now, we have 2 single rules: VOLUTE anti-cheat mandatory and 6 vs 6 players by Team.
We have a common Whassap chat, where we are discussing the rules and the further tournament design.
Please, add my phone number and contact me to add your leaders to our Whassap chat, (787)447-3587
Hope to see you in the Tourney and as always, a pleasure to play in your servers.
Your friend,
=[65th]= TheRiskyMan
theriskyman

Re: New OBJ-Sniper Tournament - North America

Post by theriskyman »

Just an update.
The Clans group is planning to start the meetings this next Sunday at 7:00pm EST at the 65thClan Discord channel, and we expect to start the Tournament on October 2021.
Please let us know about your participation.
theriskyman

Post by theriskyman »

Hello MLS Clan:
Today August 29, 2021, was our first meeting to discuss the Tournament Rules.
Clans present at meeting: TFC (Panic), SE (Worbis), ES-L (Ricardo) and 65th (Inka and TheRiskyMan).
Topics and rules were discussed as follow:
1. Tournament will be Snipers only. 1 nade, no pistol. Pending to discuss if will be allowed the Rifle mod.
2. Teams will be composed by only 6 members. It is allowed to the clan to have invites or smurf to be part of that team, but when the Team is finally registered, no change or modification to the membership of that team will be allowed. Once you have the six names with their respective VOLUTE ID #, there is no change of members for that team during the tournament.
3. VOLUTE anti-cheat is mandatory for the tournament matches.
4. We'll be assigning arbiters in the next meeting to spec during the matches.
5. Will be allowing only 15 minutes of tolerance time to star the match/scrim. If you don't have a minimum of 4 players in the match server at the time of the match/scrim, the match will be forfeited.
6. Minimum of players per match is 4 players by team.
7. LAST DAY of Teams registration will be Saturday September 25, 2021.
8. Every clan have the alternatives to have 2 teams or more registered. Again, each team is composed by 6 players. No substitutes.
9. Every Clan has to register in the following website http://tournament.tfc-clan.com/index.php
10. Tournament will has a list of 20 maps. The visitor team will send a list of 4 maps from that 20 map list to the Home Team, and the Home team will choose 2 maps from that 4 maps to play the match/scrim.
11. NEXT TOURNAMENT MEETING IS ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 IN THE 65THCLAN DISCORD COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

I am interested. there are few things i would like to suggest If i may. Let me know if we can chat over Discord sometime
Cheers
theriskyman

Post by theriskyman »

Hello BraveHeart:

Please, add me to your cell phone contacts. Luis De Jesus a.k.a. =[65th]= Risky.
(787)447-3587.
Text me in order to add you in our Whatssap Tournament Clans Chat. We can discuss all your suggestion there.
Thanks for your interest, my old friend.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

theriskyman wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:38 pm 10. Tournament will has a list of 20 maps. The visitor team will send a list of 4 maps from that 20 map list to the Home Team, and the Home team will choose 2 maps from that 4 maps to play the match/scrim.
What maps are these?
theriskyman

Post by theriskyman »

Hello MLS:

Please add me to your Whatssap app. I'll be more than happy to clarify all your doubts about the Tournament.
My Phone Number is (787)447-3587

Please, be hurry since we need to close the registration period on Sept 25, 2021.

Thanks
=[65th]= TheRiskyMan
Luis De Jesus

Return to “Want To Battle?”