Glad to be returning to MOHAA

If you want to join the MLS, let us know here.
ethansh5
MLS member
MLS member

Glad to be returning to MOHAA

Post by ethansh5 »

1.) What is your game handle?
ethasnh5 however when I last played I never had an actual nickname I just made names based on what I planned to do while playing (i.e bush hopper)

2.) How long have you been playing MOHAA?
I've played for a total of about 5-6 years however most of that was when I was a lot younger and I am just now coming back and having fun.

3.) What server/game type do you enjoy the most? (tdm, sniper/objective, freeze tag, free for all) ?
I enjoy TDM the most with objective being a close second.

4.) Ever been on any other clans ?
No when I was younger I was not aware clans even existed I would just join servers and play.

5.) What is your age? ( Dont have to be specific ie: teens, 20's 30's ..)
18 to be exact.

6.) What country do you live in?
The United States of America (God bless it)

7.) What times do you normally play mohaa?
Normally 10 p.m - 1:30 pm Central time on any day.

Pretty interested in joining MLS as it seems like a well structured clan and a good community to play with. Looking forward to seeing everyone in game whether I get in or not!
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Glad to be returning to MOHAA

Post by Fire_Storm »

Good to see someone returning back to MOHAA. And glad to see that you choose MLS to come to. Also thank you for following directions on the application process. Your application will be reviewed and you should be hearing back from someone soon through email. Remember to stay active polite and clean. And make sure you follow the rules. I look forward to fragging with you. Also be aware that in our downloads section there is a mod you can put on your game to make joining our servers as simple as 1 click instead of searching for it through the server browser. https://mlsclan.com/download/mls-menu-1-4-8/ Everything in the MLS download section is verified clean and allowed to be used on our servers.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

welcome on forum cya in game
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

Welcome bro, see you on the servers