I am back

If you want to join the MLS, let us know here.
envy_vk

I am back

Post by envy_vk »

Everyone used to know me from 2013 -2014 . I was ex MLS but was accused for hacking but after couple of SS,even my main was SS , no one was able to proof my hacking at all . Went to Envy , stayed there for 3 years . Became a clan leader until the game died and people accused left and right . went to CSGO , worked my ass off since a hacker always a hacker . Not in my case , I played with a clean record , ESEA , Faceit , Cevo . Played semi-professional CS on Lan , Esea open , esea IM , Cevo IM , Cevo Main , Cevo advance . Now i want to jump back in mohaa for fun night during a week if i can find the game . There might be 1-2 people who still hate me but cumon after 7 years still :P
envy_vk

Re: I am back

Post by envy_vk »

Also last gaming year for mohaa , i stayed as Scrim master who organized scrims between scrims after xfire died . I had good relationship with E201, mi6 , our Central american group , MK and all. I cleared my name from all of these orgs with streaming videos and SS of any kind . and thats why i was known as leader of the pack . Always kept games running every night with scrims and pugs .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC51DR0zLpc&t=446s
envy_vk

Post by envy_vk »

the youtube video will show few MLS players with me , smurfing for my clan . :)
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Welcome Back.
DarkLord
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by DarkLord »

No one hates you Vk , welcome back ..these days i have many things that keep my mind busy and make me stop playing mohaa but I hope to see you in servers soon ..
envy_vk

Post by envy_vk »

For sure Darko

Return to “Want To Join?”