Hola a todos. Solicitud de reincorporación al clan. // Hi everyone. Request to rejoin the clan.

If you want to join the MLS, let us know here.
TheLordBlack
MLS member
MLS member

Hola a todos. Solicitud de reincorporación al clan. // Hi everyone. Request to rejoin the clan.

Post by TheLordBlack »

Hola a todos, es grato volver después de tiempo y encontrarme con algunos compañeros que aún están activos en el juego como por ejemplo Seba y Gusanito, y muchos más que conocí en el tiempo en el que me conectaba a diario(hace 5 o 6 años aprox.). Me presento, soy TheLordBlack( <MLS>Spc.TheLordBlack), actualmente juego con el nickname de Aares en los servidores de MLS, estuve un tiempo desconectado de los servidores y del juego en sí por temas de trabajo, clases, universidad y sobre todo por lo que estuve sin computadora por un año prácticamente. Ya han pasado meses en los cuales estoy dentro del juego, y si no hice esta solicitud antes fue porque quise recuperar mi nivel dentro del juego, como antes. Esta solicitud es para poder reincorporarme al clan, ya que actualmente estoy en la lista de los MIA, quisiera ser nuevamente parte del clan con el cual inicié y aprendí muchas cosas durante el tiempo que estuve activo. Felicitarlos también por lo que están logrando con los servidores y con los nuevos servidores que he visto ahora. Un gusto estar de vuelta con ustedes :cry:
============================================
Hello everyone, it is nice to come back after time and meet some colleagues who are still active in the game such as Seba and Gusanito, and many more that I met at the time when I connected daily (5 or 6 years ago approx.). I introduce myself, I am TheLordBlack (<MLS> Spc.TheLordBlack), currently I play with the nickname of Aares on the MLS servers, I was disconnected from the servers and from the game itself for work, classes, university and above all so I was virtually without a computer for a year. It has been months in which I am in the game, and if I did not make this request before, it was because I wanted to recover my level in the game, as before. This application is to be able to rejoin the clan, since I am currently on the MIA list, I would like to be part of the clan with which I started and learned many things during the time I was active. Also congratulate them for what they are achieving with the servers and with the new servers that I have seen now. Nice to be back with you. :cry:
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Re: Hola a todos. Solicitud de reincorporación al clan. // Hi everyone. Request to rejoin the clan.

Post by OberSchutze »

Hello TheLordBlack! Welcome back to MOHAA, stay active and I suggest you to use your name "TheLordBlack" instead of Aares. Good luck!
Last edited by OberSchutze on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLordBlack
MLS member
MLS member

Re: Hola a todos. Solicitud de reincorporación al clan. // Hi everyone. Request to rejoin the clan.

Post by TheLordBlack »

Thanks OberSchutze
Y gracias también Seba, vengo recargado para muchas kills jajaja
stay2theleft
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stay2theleft »

Hello TheLordBlack, welcome back and i'lll see you on the servers.
Dark Sparda
MLS member
MLS member

Post by Dark Sparda »

Que onda compa Lord, yo como que me sonaba tu nombre pero no recordaba del todo, porque pues yo también me ausente en varias veces y pues por la misma situacion el trabajo, las novias XD, etc. que bueno que estas de vuelta y de nuevo bienvenido de nuevo amigo ahí estamos al tanto... saludos :D
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

good luck keep being active
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

bienvenido
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Welcome Black Lord. Fun playing with you recently.
TheLordBlack
MLS member
MLS member

Post by TheLordBlack »

Gracias a todos, me divierto mucho jugando con ustedes. Es bueno estar de vuelta ;)
oldy

Post by oldy »

Welcome, and sorry I kept tk'ing you so much last night, you seemed to be a magnet for my lag shots lol.