AIMBOT

Feel free to post about anything here.
Kimbo Slice

AIMBOT

Post by Kimbo Slice »

hello, I've been playing mohaa for a long time since 2009 I stopped playing it 5 years ago and just returned to what is probably my favorite game, I used to play scrims in v2 with sniper only but I also used to enter MLS STONER I remember some OG's DEADFish, POPEYE , DIRTYHARRY, DEADPIF
i have noticed that some think i use hack, or aimbot which is fucked up even some mls members have had some doubts, i just want to say that if anyone has any doubts about my game i can take ss anytime or record video
There is even a person complaining about me on the page saying that I constantly hack, in the games they have said that I use aimbot, but what am I supposed to do to let myself be killed? Do not shoot? I'm just doing this because I think it's a bit tired and enough.
Roycen

Re: AIMBOT

Post by Roycen »

Kind of in the same boat. Started playing when I was 17 (35 now) and played on and off for like 10 years, majority of it playing sniper only. Took many years off but came back like a month ago because mohaa is still awesome. There's one guy in there that will just type 'HAX' when I kill them. I even stopped using the OP rifle (same power as a sniper, no reload like a sniper, and a mini scope). It sucks being questioned after putting so many hours into the game but MLS does a great job at running their server. It gets tiresome being accused but keep playing your game brotha!
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

Both of you are obviously skilled players, and just because you kill someone doesn't give them the right to call you a hacker. Tell them to go to our website and post a complaint on the forums. That forum doesn't mean you are caught but just gives the admins a heads up. Spamming hax and such in game is against the rules and would be a kickable offense. If you find that someone is harassing you, say something in discord or take a SS and DM an admin.

Just keep playing the way you play and let the admins watch you. If you are not cheating, then you have nothing to worry about.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Lies.. Both Hackers :D :D :D
lol
Jokes aside, best thing is to ignore in game accusers as they are the one breaching the rules. I have fun playing with both of you.
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

Kimbo fix your microphone and come into discord :)
Beerdog72
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Beerdog72 »

Brave_Heart wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:07 pm Lies.. Both Hackers :D :D :D
lol
Jokes aside, best thing is to ignore in game accusers as they are the one breaching the rules. I have fun playing with both of you.
Totally agree
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

Post by GotLead- »

Those two guys couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a bazooka :D. Yeah, they are both fun, good players.
GotLead?