Why!

Feel free to post about anything here.
sule

Why!

Post by sule »

Tibu what is your problem with me I get addicted every day there is more than one player who gets less score than me and you don't. T do anything for them
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: Why!

Post by tibud21 »

its not your score the problem . its the way ya act in game..
sule

Post by sule »

Every player gets addicted to different way and I sometimes get a good score why do you look at some small lapses
sule

Post by sule »

If you think I.m playing the wrong way tell me how to avoid this way
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

many times i told ya what not to do and ya keep doing it. ya get ban and give chances ya do it again. ya even get ban and comeback half an hour after the ban. heres all the things ive seen ya do so far.teamkill, kill yourself, block doors, play under map, help players get out areas of the map. kill your team mates by shoothing the dynamites boxes. saying to admin to kick players that block doors when ya were doing it. spamming a lot. bashing your teammates. getting om my haed whike im in a corner while im checking something .im giving ya a week ban if i see ya in game before next friday , the ban stays .
sule

Post by sule »

Your words are not true at all. Why do you only see that and the rest of the officials are watching me while I am playing? Why are you telling in previous stories that you stopped?
sule

Post by sule »

Ask yourself why are you alone talking about this All admins play and see I play in a normal way All of them don't see
sule

Post by sule »

Do not say things that are not true at all, and I am not young to treat me with this treatment, and in general, as you like, I do not have any problem