My 14 year old son is now "Live" on MOHAA

Feel free to post about anything here.
GotLead-
MLS member
MLS member

My 14 year old son is now "Live" on MOHAA

Post by GotLead- »

My (just turned) 14 year old son Grant is now officially playing MOHAA. He's a newb and still doesn't know his way around any maps, but for the last few months he would jump in my chair and start playing when my wife needed me to do something, which is pretty often considering I have a 6 year old and a 1 year old also. I would jump into spec (usually) and would come back with him at my computer. Sometimes my 6yo daughter will jump on too if Grant isn't on it and if I'm tied up with the baby stuff or whatever the wife needed me to take care of. Anyways, I had told my son that if he wanted to play MOHAA I'd help him get it. He's been all into Minecraft and Roblox stuff but has taken an interest in MOHAA lately so we bought the MOHAA Warchest for him for like $10 on Steam, but multiplayer didn't work. Then I started thinking that even if I got him the 1.11 patch, it still wouldn't work since Gamespy went belly up. I patched mine somehow years ago so I can still see the servers. I saw ya'll had the MOHAA Reloaded so he's now up & running on it and we'll be playing in tandem at times. I set him up with the name of Doofus (lol) and until he figures out how to change it he may keep that tag. Anyway, if you see two of us playing on one IP, that's the deal. BUT - if he creates any issues (other than being noob-tastic) then let me know because I'll deal with that myself. I don't foresee that happening - but he can be mouthy here sometimes and if he gets that way in the server I want to know before it becomes an issue. I highly doubt it will be but it's hard to know what a 14 year old will say or do. GotLead?
GotLead?
Lite
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My 14 year old son is now "Live" on MOHAA

Post by Lite »

Thanks Lead. We will watch over him.
Quaker
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Re: My 14 year old son is now "Live" on MOHAA

Post by Quaker »

oooooooo nice lead , gota keep the new blood comin! Im gona snipe him sooo hard :P