Autoselect Team?

Feel free to post about anything here.
NinjaSpectre

Autoselect Team?

Post by NinjaSpectre »

Hello MLS,

Have you guys ever considered removing allies and axis from the team select screen? Some matches get really unbalanced quick.

Thanks and see you on the battlefield.

NinjaSpectre.
Fire_Storm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Autoselect Team?

Post by Fire_Storm »

Yes, its been tried in the past and the script that balances the team ends up going crazy and causing more issues then its worth.
"Does not work" is an error report for a bug between keyboard and chair.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

I want bazooka with 6 rounds. Please
oldy

Post by oldy »

Alternatively, give the admins the power to switch players to spec or the other team if repeated requests to balance are ignored.
Bama
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Bama »

i agree....team balance is always an issue. I always hit auto select. However a lot of players won't or can't seem to play alternate teams
Crossman
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Crossman »

I remember there were some sort of auto team balancing back in the day. It would warn in chat a few times, then select a random player and force him on the opposite team.
Brave_Heart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brave_Heart »

Crossman wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:46 pm I remember there were some sort of auto team balancing back in the day. It would warn in chat a few times, then select a random player and force him on the opposite team.
I usually switch players to balance teams to balance out, but then noticed that they go in spec and come back to join the same team they were switched from. I guess they prefer certain weapons in each team.
SniperintheShadows

Post by SniperintheShadows »

I just don't like the Allied rifle, so I always play Axis . . .
cethin
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by cethin »

I don't like a lot of weapons but I don't let that hinder me from enjoying the game and fragging. M1 Garand is definitely superior to the Kar 98k (in my opinion), but both have been relatively balanced to make each sides mostly balanced. I do prefer the axis sniper rifle over the allied, solely based on the zoomed in crosshair design for each.

But seriously, people need to balance teams. I always try to balance team size and skill to make it a more enjoyable time. Nobody likes getting stomped on in Remagen with constant spawn killing and nading. Or in DV when you're crammed into the church area and can't even walk out of the church door without nades or 7 camping rifles firing in your general direction around the mid alley. Anyone can camp. Get out there and frag. And if you do camp, I will find you and definitely try and bash your skull in.
tibud21
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by tibud21 »

if ya notice many players go to the team that has more change to camp spawn.