Feel free to post about anything here.
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Taking a break

Post by yosef »

Heyoo mates
I hope y'all are okay

It's been long time since i was in MLS Clan 2014 as i remember,playing with all members and admins having good moments together and some of us gone inactive and back again,i got back in 2017 then i did not find my old teammates i was about to get disappointed but,i got to know new teammates(ober,brave,fire,seba,unreal) they always encourage me and all MLS Clan for sure,we had fun playing together,until i got the idea about making our clan more popular so i started to record some gameplays of MLS members and then with editing program made a great videos(MLS Team series) then,we managed to make our MLS popular and got changed(website renewal,more servers,more players,more friends)

and here we are.

These words to describe my respect and gratitude for MLS Clan.

So,the topic that i'm going to talk about it is that i'm going to take a break from making videos(MLS Team series) for a while.

The reason is:i'm losing my experience and the will of playing mohaa even singleplayer so,in this period i'll practice again to gain the experience and to be close to the players and MLS Clan players in the servers too and to get know to MLS Clan players more and more.
:)
Mo7ammed

Re: Taking a break

Post by Mo7ammed »

See ya and take care :)

jkillz
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by jkillz »

We are always here for you and just so you know it’s always fun and you are always a class act whenever you are on the server. I’m happy we have people like you in MLS!!
OberSchutze
MLS member
MLS member

Post by OberSchutze »

I must say BIG thank you Yosef for all you have done so far for us all and for the clan! Maybe you don't feel the proper support or positive feedback, people are busy and sometimes they don't recognize your hard work and efforts... don't keep your focus on them, keep it for yourself, you're a great man, I really do appreciate all you have done, you are a great friend! Carry on, let's keep playing this fun game among ourselves, the big MLS family!

Like Vance mentioned, I'm happy we have people like you in MLS!
Unreal
MLS Admin
MLS Admin

Post by Unreal »

Hey buddy, nice words, let's play, let's train, whatever you need, you can count on me, see you in the field
yosef
MLS member
MLS member

Post by yosef »

Thanks mates for these great words y'all always give me the power and the will to do my best.